Chapter 7

The next day, Malfoy and I step up to the petite french bakery and decide that he will order our pastries while I choose a seat.

We found out the the bakery was on the opposite side of the courtyard for Terry and Garry's flat. Garry's shop is on the opposite side of the courtyard from the cherry tree.

As I sit at a table in the sunlight on the patio, I read a wine menu. When there's a commotion in front of me, I ask "What did you get us?"

When I look up, I find I'm very wrong. Malfoy still speaks to Terry. Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Fred, and George sit in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I place the wine menu back "I thought you guys were at the compound."

"We were walking by, and saw you sitting here, unprotected." Ron states, before shaking his head "You know better than doing that this close to Diagon Alley."

I frown at him "I'm not unprotected. I'm with someone." they give a curious look and I sigh "He's an old friend from Surry." I lie, before declaring "He lives in London, now. I've been crashing at his for a couple of days."

"Who is this guy?" Ginny asks and I set my jaw, before finding Malfoy stares in horror.

"Stay here." I insist, before standing and walking inside to speak to Malfoy, who have turned his back to them "Do you want to speak to them?"

"They wouldn't understand." he states and I shrug as he takes off his sunglasses. He takes a bag from the counter and sighs "I'm going to head back to the flat. I've ordered some stuff for you guys. I'll see you later?"

"Of course!" I smile, before hugging him, softly "For the record, they would love this side of you." I smile, before pulling away "Draco."

He smiles weakly, before making sure he's hat is fixed to cover his hair. He replaces his sunglasses, before taking his drink in the hand with the bag.

When we step out, he heads straight for the railing on the side of the building and jumps it, making a gracefully landing.

With a laugh, I call after him "Don't forget to wear a condom!" he flips me off, before continuing down the alley.

As I sit back with my friends, Hermione frowns "I feel like I've seen him before." I shrug and look at the wine menu again.

"He's got one of those faces." I insist, before Terry steps out with a tray "This is a very nice bakery, Terry." he smiles as he takes the treats off the tray, before handing me a glass of wine "Terry, you spoil me!"

"Tea and wine!" he smiles "Couldn't be more French, unless you had a bagette in the front basket of your bicycle!"

"Preciously." I smile, before asking "Do you plan on ever going back to France, or are you British from now on?"

"Depends." Terry states and I give a curious look "Which country allows same sex marriage, first."

I nod to that and declare "For the sack of you and Garry, I hope it be sooner, rather than later, my friend."

Terry nods, before smiling "I will leave you with your friends. Should I expect you for tea, or are you busy?"

"Wouldn't miss it." I smile and he gives a warm smile, before returning to work. My friends give me an odd look and I frown "What?"

"What just happened?" Fred asks.

I take a long sip of wine, before declaring "My landlords are gay. My friend isn't enterly straight either, but I really don't care."

Ron frowns "So, there's three people living with you that would make a move on you in your sleep?"

"No." I frown, before insisting "Don't you dare think that! Why would you care about it? You don't care that Hermione is a muggle!"

Hermione sighs "Ron doesn't mean it like that." she insist, picking up a madeline "He just doesn't understand gay people."

Silently, I take a sip of wine and shrug "Well, I'll tell you one thing. I have a baker, a hairdresser, and a fashionista living with me."

George presses his lips into a fine line, before asking "Are you gay, Harry Potter?"

"No." I insist, before declaring "I like women." I state, before biting my lip "You guys would not believe what has happened to me in the past week."

"Good?" Ginny asks and I hum.

"Grand." I correct, before motioning towards the bakery "You've got Terry, who brings home pastries every day. Garry, who waterboards you with wine." I snicker, before pointing to the railing and lie "Then Daniel, who such a hornied up toad, that I'm free to bring home anyone I like, because he's rarely there past nine."

"Wait!" Ron insist, before asking "Have you had sex?" everyone looks to me, and I turn to my wine, innocently.

"Damn, this is good." I sigh, before looking at the menu "What kind is this?"

"Yeah!" Fred smiles, before nudging me "That's a boy! Who did you do?"

"A blonde." I state, before sighing "I don't know, it happened a few times." I admit and he smirks "That's all you'll get from me."

I notice Ginny looks a bit hurt, but Hermione looks a bit confused. Ron scoffs "So, you're just staying put in one spot?"

I nod, before explaining "The trace doesn't work on me on this block. It's enchanted to keep me hidden."

"By who?" Ginny asks as I take a madeline.

"Snape." I declare and she nods, before I explain "Originally, he did it as a safe house for Draco Malfoy, but Malfoy doesn't have the trace anymore, and he's nowhere to be found. Even the death eaters are looking for him."

Hermione sighs and I look to her "We didn't want you to worry about him or his family, right now."

"But I do." I reply, before finishing my wine "Now, if you excuse me, I'm going back into hiding. I'll be back on the tracks, soon. I'd like to get a few days of good sleep, before I do."