24.) Little detailed

Start from the beginning

"So if you knew he was faking why y'all ain't do shit when he kill da damn driver?" August asked.

"He was a liability anyways, he was gonna die eventually."

"So yuh used mi?" Uncle Nate asked and he smirked. "You just did the dirty work without being told to do so." The other guy answered.

My eyes cut to Pedro when I saw him look down.

"What you think you're doing?" I asked walking over and snatched the small phone he had.

Looking at the unsaved number I put it on speaker.

"Who da fuck is dis?" Nell asked but we got no response.

"Who's on da phone nigga?" Uncle Gunna asked picking up the hand gun.

"Why would I tell you?" Pedro questioned then smirked. "Because yo ass finna die nigga." August told him standing but uncle Nate stopped him.

"I rather we keep him alive to send a message."

"Sounds like a plan to me." Uncle Gunna spoke before he sent two shots into his stomach.

"I SAID ALIVE!" Uncle Nate yelled taking the gun from him and we laughed at the face Uncle Gunna made.

"Nigga you ain't say un injured!"

Shaking his head, Nate Sr pulled up a chair in front of Kal, one of the guys who "looked" after him.

"What were y'all doing here?" He asked. "Came to get you, we ain't know the others would be here."

"Y'all must be some stupid criminals to think we would not be around da OG after what's been going on." August spoke and Nell them nodded in agreement.

"Wah di hell yuh waah wit mi?"

"Only boss man can answer that." He replied and I shook my head.

"Every nigga dat ever told us they had a "boss" ended up dead just like him."

"Not this one, you may kill us but you won't kill him. Dude is powerful." He spoke and Uncle Nate chuckled.

"You must not know us dat well." Uncle Gunna said. "Actually we do and he knows quite a few of you very well."

We all looked at one another for a moment.

"Don't be afraid now, the target is already set." Pedro teased, before I could get to him, Aunt Jenna got up and punched him not once but twice drawing blood instantly then stuck her finger inside the wound in his stomach causing him to yell out.

"Stop playing with me little boy, I'll cut your dick off and shove right down your throat." She gritted hitting him again, I looked at Uncle Nate wide eye and Nell tried to hold in his laughter.

"She'll do it." He spoke grabbing her hand and pulled her towards him.

"Just kill us already, if we don't come back with you we're gonna die anyways." Pedro announced holding his stomach and I rose a brow.

"How the hell did you get in cahoots with them?" I asked and he smirked through the pain.

"You'll find out in due time." He replied laying back and August walked over and sat him up.

"Yo ass ain't getting off that easy."

"You still got dat warehouse?" Uncle Gunna asked looking at Nell. "Da one y'all used for ole boy?"

"Yup." He answered.

"What you wanna do big dawg?" They asked looking at Uncle Nate, he looked over at Nate and they spoke with their eyes.