Chapter Three: Weird School & Weird Photos

I am dedicating this chapter to RebeckaF for being such an amazing fan and leaving such amazing comments. Thank you much!

Hey everyone! I promise that I will be updating this a lot faster. I just had a busy last week and didn't have time to upload. So here is Chapter Three, so please comment and vote.

Also check out I_LOVE_YOU_BABES story Strange Love. She is an amazing writer and her story is amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three: Weird School & Weird Photos

Kaysen's POV:

I could not believe what I had dreamed, actually once took place and that box was still under the window seat after all these years. The boy looked so sad in that picture. I could tell it was old by the coloring and the sides were all worn out. I wonder why he kept a photo of himself hidden in the window seat. I guess I will never know. I crawled back into my sleeping bag and finally passed out with no more nightmares.

I got woken up by Jayden shaking my shoulders and saying, 'Get up, get up, get up.' He left when my eyes opened and I swatted his arms away. I got up and went into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. After I got out, I put on the only outfit that I had brought with me, since everything was arriving this morning.

I made it down to the kitchen and I could smell bacon. I am one girl who loves bacon. I went and sat at the bar and noticed that the movers must be here, because there were boxes all over the place in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, when did the movers get here?"

She placed a plate filled with bacon and scrambled egg whites. "About eight this morning."

"Wow they have got a lot done. What time is it?"

"Honey it is past noon. I still fixed you breakfast because the boys wanted bacon and I know you like bacon."

I have never slept past ten in the morning, even when I was hung over I still got up before ten. "Sorry mom, I had a rough night last night. Sleeping on the hardwood floor was not very comfortable."

"I know Hun; I don't think any of us slept that great last night." Yeah, but at least she didn't have a premonition type dream and wake up and find out that it was true.

"Hurry and finish your breakfast, the movers will be bringing up your furniture in a bit and you can tell them where to put everything."

I just nodded and began stuffing my face with the amazing food. After I was done, I took my plate to the sink and rinsed it off and put it in the dishwasher. I am pretty sure that this is what Ellen did with our dirty plates. I made my way into the entrance hall and I saw the men carrying my bed.

"That is my bed."

"Where would you like it Miss?"

"Just follow me please." I started up the first set of stairs and then got to my own personal spiral staircase and started up. I hope that they can get my stuff up here, because my staircase is pretty narrow.

They finally made it up and placed my bed right where I wanted it and brought everything else up; including my dresser, my vanity, my couch, chair, and all my boxes filled with all my clothes and what not's.

My father came up and put my shelves up for me, so I decided I would use today as a day to unpacked and get everything organized. I plugged my IPhone into my Ihome and got to work.

Almost six hours later, I had my bed made, my close in my dresser and closet. I had all my posters and pictures up on the walls and had my breakable things up on my shelves. My mother came up and helped me put my pink curtains on all my windows. I decorated my bathroom; it was pink and white with roses everywhere. I know, I know I love the color pink. What can I say? I am a girl.