Chapter Eight: The Nightmare

Here you go my lovely readers. I am sorry it took me so long to post it, but here you go and I hope you all enjoy. Please vote and comment and let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight: The Nightmare

I did as I was told and closed my eyes. It took me awhile to fall asleep, because I was really scared and nervous about what I was about to see. I took a deep breath and let myself relax and let the darkness take me over.

The Nightmare

It felt as though I had just woke up from a really deep sleep. I got off my bed and stretched. When I opened my eyes I realized that I was in my room, but it was not my room. Oh my god, I am standing in Victor's room. I turned around and saw that Victor was asleep; I looked at his alarm clock that was sitting on a stand next to his bed. I noticed that the clock said it was in the early morning hours of the day the Jackson's were murdered.

I decided to walk downstairs and wait for the nightmare to begin. I heard the knock on the door, and I saw Rachel come walking down the stairs to the door.

'I wonder who would be knocking on the door at this hour.'

My breathing got rapid, because I knew that what I was about to see, was going to be the worst event I will ever see in my lifetime.

I watched as Rachel opened the front door and stood to the side. I walked around her and saw a man standing at the door. It looked like my Biology teacher, but a lot younger.

'May I help you sir?'

She opened the door wider and I saw what had to have been the oldest Mr. Andrews and the youngest boy had to have been Damon's dad.

'Hello Tyler, isn't a little late to be stopping by? Victor is already in bed.'

'Sorry Mrs. Jackson, but we are not here for Tyler, but if Tyler gets in our way then we will have to make him a part of this.'

'Mom what is going on? Who is here?'

'Ah, just who we have come here to visit.'

'It is late gentlemen and you both can visit with Ivy at school. I do not appreciate these late home visits. Goodnight!'

'Mom, shut the door, it's him mom.'

I watched as Rachel tried to shut the door, but I noticed that a foot was being used to prevent Rachel from clothing the door.

'Actually we are not done here.'

I noticed that it was my Biology teacher that pushed the door in. He must be the one in charge, because he was doing most of the talking. Rachel was pushed back into the hallway.

'Ivy go and get your brother right now.'

Ivy ran up the stairs to go and get Victor. I watched as my Biology teacher Mr. Andrews went right up to Rachel and grabbed her by the throat and pinned her against the wall. I heard what sounded like someone running down the stairs. I looked up and saw Ivy and Victor coming down the stairs.

'Tyler man, what are you doing here? It's almost one in the morning.'

'We are not here for you Victor; we are actually here for Ivy.'

'I knew it was you guys that did this to my sister.'

I saw that Victor looked over at his mom, and he ran over to her after he saw that she was being held to the wall by her throat. I watched and he punched my Biology teacher and both Rachel and my Biology teacher fell to the ground. I could hear Rachel coughing.