~CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1
~Destiny's POV
Today was a beautiful Night out me and my best friend Ruth was taking a walk just to clear our heads. We're so stressed out from school so we snuck out of class and went for a walk. We talked to each other about how our relationship was unbreakable no matter what came between us not even boys.
ruth: "I fucking hate school! I just want to be taken away by my night and shining armor." Ruth would always complain about school but then have a bright smile on her face the next morning, while myself would mope around and feel lousy about waking up to go to school.

" Ruth would always complain about school but then have a bright smile on her face the next morning,  while myself would mope around and feel lousy about waking up to go to school

It was so nice outside, we would do this often just walk and talk to each other. Me and Ruth were adopted,we used to live in Korea but our real parents abandoned us, when we were young but soon after that we were placed in an orphanage for about a year then we are adopted out Ruth has two parents that love her dearly as for me I was adopted by her mom that I truly love now.

Ruth: "destiny girl are you ok "

I shook my head coming out of my thoughts

Destiny: "yea why wouldn't I be I am totally fine."

She had a confused look on her face

Ruth: "are u sure"

I took a deep breath

Destiny: "yea"

She knew when I was in my head when I would buzz off like that she would just stare at me and sometimes Smirk to herself not knowing what I was thinking at the moment.

We were just walking as we heard footsteps approach us we stopped and looked at each other and not knowing what to do at that moment and time.

The only thing I saw was a person with his hand over Ruth's mouth it had a white cloth i saw Ruth go pale and pass out. I was so scared I froze in my place. I didn't know what to do except for run but I couldn't leave her not knowing what would happen to her if I would ever see her again so I push the person and tried to grab her but someone put their hand around my waist I felt lips pressed against my ear."shh baby calm down I gotcha" those six words sent chills down my spine after that a hand went over my mouth and everything went black I felt numb.

~Jimin Pov
As I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder I couldn't help but wonder she reminded me of someone. somebody from my past, someone that was very important to me but I just couldn't pinpoint who she was. as I took her to the car I noticed tae was staring at the limp girl in his hands he had a huge smile on his face he looked up and he looked at me
Tae: "What"

I just looked at him with a blank face and shook my head continued to place the beauty in the front seat I handcuffed her hands and placed her seatbelt on putting a piece of duct tape on her mouth knowing that she would wake up not knowing her surroundings in complete shock and start to react. Tae did the same thing and placed the other Beauty in the backseat he came to the side of my door I roll down my window and looked at him I knew he took interest in the girl in the backseat.

As I was driving I look to the right of me seeing the beautiful goddess knowing she was mine I looked in the back seat knowing that She was Tae's.

I pulled up to the house put in the car in park turn off the ignition I rub both hands over my face taking a deep breath realizing that picking whether this girl was mine or not would be hard.  Finding love was hard due to the fact that I have many demons inside of me I was dark I was crazy I didn't know how to love but I was willing to try now for the sake of everyone around me.

(I also like to post pictures and lots of Gifs also and I always will put a song at the top for you guys to listen to As u read..)