Intro: The Legend of Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto Uzumaki, the hero of the ninja world, was not a man born into greatness. He was not naturally gifted, but rather... he was made great. His will stronger than many, his goals high. His determination and inner strength greater than anyone he had ever encountered. Naruto Uzumaki, worked for his own amazing strength. Naruto Uzumaki had fought many powerful opponents, Orochimaru, Kabuto Yakushi, Sasuke Uchiha, Deidara, Kakuzu, Itachi Uchiha, Pain, The Nine Tails, Obito Uchiha, and even Madara Uchiha. He even defeated the god like being, originator of chakra herself... Kaguya Otsusuki.

"Yes.... he is perfect to bring into this realm." said a being called The Outsider.
"You do know that the Elder Gods are forbidden from interfereing in human affairs unless they take a mortal form like Raiden, right?" asked another spirit watching the life of Naruto with The Outsider. The Outsider smiled.
"Luckily, I am no Elder God." The Outsider replied.

Naruto Uzumaki was fast asleep. The 20 year old had just finished helping Iruka with some Academy students during an extra curricular, and Naruto was exhausted, mostly due to a lack of sleep. He kept himself busy with missions and trying to help Kakashi when he could. After all, Kakashi was the Hokage now. As Naruto slept, he started to dream a dream about another world... and another being entering that world... what was going on?

When Naruto woke up, he was falling from the sky.
"WWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTT!"  Naruto yelled as he fell. Naruto bit his thumb and moved his hand downward and yelled, "Summoning Jutsu!" Gamakichi appeared to catch Naruto.
"Yo, Naruto... what's with the sky diving routine?" Gamakichi asked.
"I have no idea!" Naruto replied. Naruto landed in the space of a special forces base. This day was going to get a lot longer.