Bowtie.

[Short part, I know, I just never know where I should end one. Oh well. I haven't updated in sooooo long, even though I had it all written in my notebook. Please enjoy!]

   As they studied a map of the area, which they found between the couch cushions, they split up into three groups to search for the key. Cas and Bobby, Rory, Amy, and Sam, River and Dean.

"We start tomorrow at dawn." said Cas, peering out the window and concentrating on the sun as it dipped below the horizon.

"Who put you in charge?" sassed Rory.

"I am an angel of the Lord," said Castiel plainly. Rory shut up.

The next morning they all set out, searching all day for the key to the TARDIS.

[Sam's POV]

Sam, Rory, and Amy searched together in awkward silence. Finally, Sam spoke up. "So how long have you been together?" he asked as Rory placed a flower crown on Amy's head and stared at her lovingly. Amy swatted it off.

"I can't even remember." Rory replied with a British accent that Sam still wasn't used to hearing. "Remember that time we went to Venice?"

"Yeah with the vampires!" Amy replied giggling.

Sam chuckled as they neared a small stream. They crossed over and stepping onto a stone, Amy paused. There was fear in her now wide eyes. "Oh my God." she said as the boys followed her eyes to something in the still water. Something red. Deep red. Sam picked it up. It was a bowtie.