The People of the Forest

The next day, the boys packed their bags with weapons and flashlights, and drove off.

    After a couple of hours of driving, they were finally nearing the spot where the strange blue box crashed. They parked their car on a small dirt road, a few miles out of the forest, and started towards the tangled mass of bushes and trees and the leaves turning red and brown, being picked up and thrown about by gusts of chilly autumn air.

    They climbed and cut their way through the mysterious forest for hours without rest. Finally, fatigue got the best of them and they decided to stop.

    "This is getting nowhere." said Dean impatiently.

    "I know. But I think we are close, lets keep going." said Castiel in a gruff, low voice with a hint of impatience.

    "Wait. Can we take a break?"asked Sam tiredly.

    " Wow, that's a surprise. Lance Armstrong here is actually tired."

     Just then, a young woman wearing a red scarf and a very short skirt, red hair spilling off her head onto her shoulders, being maintained by a thin black headband, walked to the boys with a look of longing in her eyes, as if she were waiting  something.

    "Who are you and why are you here?!" she shouted, as another woman with curly blonde hair wearing white and a man with jeans and a blue vest joined her.

   "Ummm, camping." lied Dean.

    "Who are you?!" demanded the woman with curly hair.

    "That depends. Who are you?" replied Cas.