Intoductions

Chapter 2

The next day it is the first day of high school. I am a sophomore so is Beth and John. Oh, right Beth! I grab her salad out of the fridge, which had a note with an apology. Then I run back upstairs to put on my outfit. Something cool but not too bold so I don't look desperate.

I grab my backpack and headphones and dash out the door with a piece of my burnt toast in my mouth. I get to school right on time and run into class before the bell rings. It was awkward because everyone was late except for me, John, and Beth, so it was awkward. "Hey." I say waving and smiling awkwardly. "Hey." They say in unison. Beth smiles, "Mallie I already know about you John and to be honest I don't care. I will hate him for the rest of my life but not my bff. Plus, this is karma for stealing your boyfriend." I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Good because I really didn't want to lose my best friend." I pull out her dinner and give it to her, but I leave the apology note in my backpack. "I saved this for you." I say with a smile. She smiles and takes it. I sit in between her and John. John looks so handsome to day in his uniform like shirt.

And Beth was wearing her usual which means her sweaters. She had all sorts brown, black, gray, white, purple!

"You look beautiful today." John says, kicking me out of my thoughts. I blush, "T-Thank you, and you look handsome." I say. He smiles and winks which makes me laugh. Suddenly a girl with bright pink hair burst through the door. "Am I Late! Un!" She yelled. The teacher eyes her, "Yes but since it's the first day you'll get a pass." The teacher says. She leaps and joy, "Oh good! Un!" She yells.

She looks a bit over dressed but I guess that her style. She sits behind me and sets everything in her little pocket in her desk. Next a thousand other kids pop into class, no more like burst into class. The teacher than has us all walk up to the front of class to introduce ourselves (Only doing about 8 classmates). The girl with pink hair goes first. "Hello everyone!! I'm Lani!! Un!! I love Cupcakes and chocolate. I dislike stuff that is spicy and sour! Un!!" She says happily. "Why do you always say Un at the end of your sentences?" John asked. "Ah, I love kids with question! It's just a habit that I can't get rid of!! Un!!" She yells back. Everyone chuckles, but I like her weirdness. She bows and sits back in her seat, getting more chuckles from people.

Next was a girl with galaxy like hair. She had very nice long hair unlike me.

"Hello I'm Luna. You can tell why my name is that by my hair. I love romantic stories. I dislike tomatoes." She says plainly and sits back in her seat next to Beth. Next is a boy, he looks a little cocky.

"Hello!! My name is Leo. I love to win and you lower class respecting me! I dislike anyone who is richer and greater than I!" He says and takes his seat next to Lani. Everyone scoffed, except for Lani she gave him a thumb up and I heard him whisper to her. "thank you, commoner." Next was a boy who was cute but looked like a player.

"Hello I'm Kiate(kee-ya-te). I love nothing, and I dislike everything." He says, everyone shudders including me. He sits on the right side of Lani. She gives him a thumb up too. He is shocked and turns the other why, I can see a light pink on his cheek, and I giggle. Next, is me I walk to the front of the class nervously. "H-hello my name is Mallie. I like cats, you know. I dislike talking, you know." I get chuckles from people and quickly make my way back to my seat. John was next, "Hi I'm John. I like Mallie. I dislike sushi raw." He goes back to his seat. Than Beth, Hi! I'm Beth. I like Goldfish. I dislike John." She says with a smile. Next was twins?!

"Hi I'm Ailo!!!" "and I'm Jaylo." "I like Naruto!! Ramen!! Cats Dogs!! Cupcakes!! And Tomatoes!!" They say in unison. (Jaylo in a calm voice and Ailo in a hyper voice). Jaylo seemed calmer than Ailo. He probably keeps her in order. After the introduction homeroom ends and we all attend our own classes. Finally, the day is over, and I can go to my bed. "Mallie-Chan wait up!!" Ailo screams from behind me. "we live on the same block so why don't we walk together?" She says. "Oh, uh sure." I say. I wave at Jaylo and he waves back. "Guess what Mallie-Chan!! We might get a puppy and if we do would you like to meet him I would name him Pupcake!! So Mallie-Chan would you come over?" Ailo yells. I laugh and nod. "Ailo. Don't get to excited. Dad said maybe." Jaylo says calmly. "But Jaylo-Kun he said I will get you a puppy maybe, I promise. See Jaylo-Kun promise! And a promise is a promise!" She says happily. I laugh and smile her happiness is contagious somehow. "Mallie-Chan! We live right next door!! Are dad is not home yet can we come over?" She says hopefully. Jaylo sighs sadly, I wonder what that was about. I nod yes. "My dad won't mind, sure." Ailo leaps up with joy and Jaylo smiles a little.

"Dad! I'm Home!" I yell. My dad comes out the kitchen wearing his favorite apron.

"Welcome home Mallie Mal!" I blush at the nickname. He looks over at Ailo and Jaylo. "And who do we have here?" He says. "We have guest?!" My two sisters yelled from the kitchen and comes running out.

"Hi I'm MayMay! But you can call me May!" My little sister yelled. "I'm Pailo but call me pay." My other little sister says. As you can tell we don't get that much visitors. "I guess we will need more plates. May get out two more plates for our guest." Dad says with a smile. He is probably happy that I'm finally making more friends. I laugh at my family's enthusiasm. I lead Ailo and Jaylo to my room. "If we would've stayed my little sisters would crowd you with questions." Ailo laughs, "I love your family Mallie-Chan!"