He launched his aura at us causing a huge explosion to occur. Luckily, we managed to dodge his attack. Unfortunately for the cherry blossom tree which doesn't have any legs, it was crushed into smithereens! And here I was starting to like that tree!

Enough with that, the two of us were running for our lives at the moment hoping that with his overgrown body, he wouldn't catch up.

"I thought Kurapika killed him?!" Killua said while both of us were still running down the mountain path.

"How should I know? The minute I woke up he's there and trying to kill me!"

Suddenly, our footsteps were halted. There was no ground left in front of us. We're stuck at the edge of a cliff!

"Damn. It's a dead end." Killua cursed underneath his breath.

Oh great, can things get any worse?!

As if the universe just loves to torture the hell out of me, there he was, Uvo. With that wide grin plastered across his face.

"You got nowhere to run now, little brats!"

I swear I'm gonna rip that shit-eating look on his face if it wasn't for the fact that I know he could kill me in an instant.

'What should we do?' My eyes darting around trying to find an escape route while Uvo was gaining closer to us than we like.

"...!"

That's when an idea popped in my head as I look at down below. The corner of my lips tugged into a mischievous smirk.

"On the count to three... One."

Killua jerked his head at me. "Wait--what?"

.

"Two."

.

"Hold on, Rin. What do you think you're doing?" Killua had his eyes on me, weirded out by my sudden countdown.

At the moment, Uvo was only an arms-length away when I screamed.

.

"Three!"

.

With that, I shoved Killua down the cliff.

"Whoa--WhoaaaaAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

**********************

The wind was brushing the hair off my face as I glided through the sky with Killua hanging from my arms.

"Would you give me a heads up before pushing me off the cliff like that." He scowled.

Can't blame him. I practically shove him to his death.

"At least I caught you before you become a splat tomato." I retorted, and he just rolled his eyes.

The two of us were silent for a while before I finally managed to speak.

"Where to?" I asked not taking my eyes off the front.

"I think it's best if we regroup with Gon, you okay with that?" Killua peered from below as if he was trying to see the look on my face. However, at the moment, I don't have any expression to give out my feelings.

"Yeah, our lives are in danger I don't have time to hold grudges."

"Good."

**********************

Gon POV

'Oww...' I placed my hand on my swollen cheek.

Killua really didn't hold back with that punch. I can still feel the stinging on my cheek. But then again, I really do deserve it. I didn't stop to think about Rin's feeling. I'm sure she must've spent the night crying--