I wiped my face with the tissue paper and walked out of the restroom to where my legs carrying, not bothering to go back to my class. At this time I badly wanted to be alone.

As I was walking through the hallway I noticed the shadow was chasing just behind me but it stopped on the spot once I stopped walking. I glanced the shadow through my peripheral vision, somehow it seems familiar.

"Sheila." He called my name that sent a cold shiver to my spine. Why it all happening in one day? All these days I was happy without his bully. But today he showed up out of nowhere when my heart was already broken.

Without looking at him I took one step backwards. I did what my mind screams as to turning my heels I ran towards the lobby, hoping he will leave me alone but all my hopes disappeared once he grabbed my arms roughly.

Tears started to pool down through my cheeks. I'm struggling out of his grip but it tightened further.

"Look at me, Sheila." He almost whispered taking me off complete guard.

Where did his rude voice go?

Once I looked at him I stopped struggling out of his grip. He is not the old Karl Parker who I met him before, who was very well known as my bully. He has completely changed.

A small stubble has appeared on his always clean shaved face and dark circles under his eyes were evidence for his restless night. His eyes held some emotion which was unreadable for me besides his face shows no emotions.

He looked skinny than usual and his fancy dresses were gone. He was wearing a plain black T-shirt and faded blue jeans, his one shoe lays was not even tied properly, seems he didn't care either.

"Let me go! I don't wanna talk to you." I whispered not daring to raise my voice in front of him, not that I'm afraid of him. I'm feeling pity for him, that's it.

He inhaled sharply before raising my chin with his hand. Somehow I felt uncomfortable under his touch, so I backed away.

"Let go of her, Karl." An angry voice sneered from his behind and I know who it belongs to. His body tensed a bit but his grip on my hand even tightened, sure enough to leave a bruise there. He clenched his jaw but closed his eyes tightly to control his anger.

"I just want to talk to you, Sheila. Just a minute, after that I will leave you," He confessed harshly but the impatient Harry Grabbed his shirt collar and gave him a punch on his face, and to my surprise, Karl didn't protest.

"Listen, Harry. This has nothing to do with you. I just need time with her, please don't come between us." He wiped the blood from his mouth but Harry grabbed his hand, the one has a firm grip on me.

"Harry, leave this. I can handle him," I yelled at him sensing the anger between them.

But who I'm kidding he didn't give any attention to me instead he punched his face once again. Blood poured down from his mouth but he didn't say anything.

They both are stubborn.

I wanted to do something before they would kill each other. I tried to release my arm out of his grip but no vain. "Karl, please you are hurting me." I whimpered.

Suddenly, he let go of my hand like mine is burning him. Harry took this as a good cue and pushed me away from him before throwing a punch on his stomach.

No!!

I wanted to scream when my legs tripped on the floor and I felt I was falling back but my voice stuck inside my throat. Goosebumps take over all my body as I felt all the colours in my body drained out.

My eyes went wide when I was about to fall on the grill which was attached in the hallway but I managed to hold it tightly with my hand to protect my throat. If I had slightly slipped, the metal would have drilled my throat, deep down.

A sharp pain erupted from my palm where I held the metal and I saw a pool of blood was streaming through it. My visions became to blur and I gulped down before gathering all my energy to pull out my palm from the sharp material and-- I won.

My palm has a tiny hole in it and I could able to see red flesh. I felt dizzy all of the sudden and when I was about to fall down, someone grabbed my shoulder and steadied myself.

A gasp escaped from her mouth and I know who it was. "Let him go, Harry," She yelled at him while Kevin shoved him away from Karl who was bleeding so badly lying on the floor whose condition was worst than mine.

Karl stared at me with his swollen eyes and his eyes soften when he saw my bleeding hand. He closed his eyes and his body went numb.

"What the hell, Kevin. I want to kill him." Harry angrily roared.

"Enough Harry," Kevin yelled at him before letting go of his hand.

"Sheila, you are bleeding. Come to the medical room before it gets worst," Quinn said with a panic tone that got his attention.

He turned his heels to look at me and his eyes instantly met my bleeding hand. His eyes held an expression of horror before he ran towards me but I stopped him in his midst raising my other hand.

"Don't," I warned tears are pooling down through my cheeks, not because my hand was hurting like a bitch. It's because I saw him first time losing his sense and hitting someone terribly which would almost take his life.

"Sheila, calm down. Let me take you to the medical room." He came near me and attempted to grab my hands but I pushed him away. The contact of my soaked red palm left a red stain of my five fingers on his white shirt just where his heart is beating.

I flinched when I felt a sharp pain, it's like someone is stabbing my arm frequently. I badly need a good treatment now.

Giving one last glance towards Karl who was lying on the floor unconsciously, I made my way towards the medical room having Quinn with my side.

*

What do you think about Karl's sudden change? Does he really change? Or is he trying to trick her?

The next chapter is waiting...

*Don't forget to vote & Comments*