Extra P.2

-Mistakes everywhere, not edited-

Tee calls Mrs Wanda to release his stress and he actually feels guilty raising his voice to Tae. He is just sad because he has a good news to share with everyone but the reaction he got is different.

"I love Phi Tae grandma but I want to use my degree too. I want to work and being useful to community and world" said Tee, crying and sniffing.

"I understand Tee, but you should understand why he is so stubborn, especially when it's come to you. You were attacked a few times, he is worried" explain Mrs Wanda softly.

"I know, but I want to work too" mutters Tee softly.

Mrs Wanda hopes she was there so that she can hug Tee and make Tee more at ease.

"Tee, fighting and arguing never solve problems. Tee, the only weakness Tae has is you, talk to him properly and he will give everything you want. Don't use your strength for something wrong. Talk, communicate and discuss, it will solve everything" explain Mrs Wanda softly.

Tee takes time to understand everything and he knows Mrs Wanda is right.

"but Phi Tae is my weakness too grandma. If he use himself to coax me I will fall for it" state Tee and Mrs Wanda laughs heartily. That's so true. They are the strength and weakness for each other.

"talk to him, okay?" ask Mrs Wanda before ends their call.

Tae heard everything and he can't help but smile. That's so true, Tee is his strength and weakness. Tae knocks the door two times. He wants to make up with Tee.

"come in" Tee voices sounds really soft, Tae opens the door slowly and he  can see Tee sitting on their bed.

"baby" Tae starts and sits close to Tee.

Tae pulls Tee body close to him, he hugs Tee tightly and put his chin on Tee's shoulder. A kiss touch Tee's neck. Tae snuggles close to Tee's neck and bite Tee's ear a bit.

Tee chuckles because it is tickles. Tee turn around and look at Tae's face. Tae looks really sad and guilty. Tee smiles and touch both of Tae's cheeks.

"I love you. I'm sorry for raising my voice, leaving house without telling anyone and didn't discuss things with you" Tee apologies properly. He really regretted his doing. They just get married for three weeks but he already fight over Tae's words.

"no baby, I'm wrong too. I know you are strong and able to take care of yourself but I can't let myself feels calm. I'm worried" explain Tae and Tee nods his head understand.

They just stay silent and be close to each other. Tae understand what Tee wants and needs so do Tee so they just let the time pass. They don't need words to understand each other.

"I love you" whisper Tae after the long and nice silence.

"I love you too" says Tee back and kiss Tae's chin. Tae smiles and put his lips on top of Tee's.

Tee talks about his new job and Tae nods his head, honestly he doesn't like the idea and he knows the company very well. The company has nothing wrong with it except the owner is a gay. A handsome one.

"Please don't be so close to your boss" pleads Tae and Tee laughs. For Tee, Tae's jealously is a bit ridiculous.

"okay. I already told him I have a husband and how much I love my husband" said Tee shyly but with confidence.

Tae smiles wide and plants kisses to Tee's face. The whole face. The kisses start to slow down and become more gentle and soft, a bit seductive.

"umph, Phi" Tee let out a muffles that even he doesn't know why.

Tae smirks and continue to kiss his husband more, his lips move lower around the neck and Tee's collarbone. Sometimes Tae bites Tee's skin softly, just enough to make Tee lost focus.

"baby, can we?" ask Tae with a seductive whisper, he didn't forget to bite Tee's ears.

Tee flinches and lost his mind. Tee just nods his head and let Tae do whatever Tae wants. Tae smirks satisfied with Tee's conditions. His husband like his touch, of course he feels so proud.

"Phi, no" Tee push Tae's head a bit when Tae start to go lower than the collar bone.

Tae stops his kisses because he doesn't want to do what Tee doesn't like. Tae look at Tee's flushes face. Damn! He can't control his mind and body but Tee is refusing him.

"what's wrong baby?" ask Tae softly, he wipes sweats on Tee's forehead and left a tender kiss.

"erm phi, Tee smell so bad. Need shower" said Tee and cover his exposed body, just a bit though.

Tae smiles at that, he forgot that Tee really like to take a shower first before they get busy. Yeah, so busy Tae!

"let's take one together" said Tae and Tee widens his eyes, he is shy.

"come on" Tae lift Tee's smaller body easily.

They walk to the bathroom but Tee stops Tae before they get inside. Tee shyly unbutton Tae's shirt, shyly but slowly. Tae gulps his saliva and look up to the ceiling, how much he hopes he can see the sky, he wants to pray from God to give him more patience.

"Phi smell so nice" there, the random and innocent Tee is back.

Tee really doesn't try to make Tae lost his mind. Tee always flirt and seduce Tae without he knows and realise his doing. Tae prays hard to God when Tee start to sniff his neck.

"come on baby" Tae just get inside the bathroom and lock it. He puts Tee on the floor and traps Tee behind the walls.

Tee is surprised with Tae action. Tee looks at Tae and he knows that look so much that's why he blushes so hard.

"Phi!" whine Tee shyly. Tee hits Tae's chest slowly. Tae chuckles and come closer to Tee, their nose is touching each other.

"we will have OT today baby. You work my body and patience so much" Tae seduces his husband, Tee gulps his saliva and look around the bathroom. No escape route at all.

"uh, phi"

"talk less, let's get busy baby" Tae fingers unbuttons Tee's shirt fast. He is an expert at taking off Tee's clothes. Tee just let Tae handles him like usual.

Godt huff when he heard the door locked. He is not satisfied with this. He looks at Kimmon, Copter and Bbas, he needs the support.

"stop eavesdropping my brother!" scold Bbas.

"yeah. Let them do their OT or whatsoever. Let's go!" Copter pulls Kimmon together with him, leaving the stupid Godt that still try to heard what Tae and Tee is talking about. What a nosy doctor is he?

"let's go phi! Phi Tae will kill us if he knows we tried to pry at their conversation" Bbas has to force Godt to walk away from the room. Godt is basically glued to the door.

"why they need to get busy in the bathroom? Damn Tae!" Godt still can't let it pass just like that.

"don't act innocent because you are not. Let's go!" both of them left the room.

"Umph, Phi Tae" muffles Tee.

Let's say that's all Tee can say. Many sounds heard but that's the only one that is clear. Yeah, they sure work so much, doing Over Time? Let them be.

-Hi, thank you so much for reading, this is my first story, if you guys have time you can read my other stories too... Thank you
-Love is Here (Complete)
-The KISS (Complete)
-Love Me Back (Complete)
-!Married! (Complete)
-Half Of My Life (Complete)
-The King's Love (Complete)
-Accidental Roommate (Complete)
-Mine, to Love (Complete)
-Falling For You (ongoing)