Chapter 5

Lukes POV

As we drove into town in Michaels van, I couldnt help but feel awkward. The girl sitting directly behind me was the girl who had made it very clear she didnt give two shits about me. Now we were going to hang out with her and I can tell that all she will do is ignore me. And the boys will be no help what so ever as they all seem to be fasinated by the fact that shes singing along to Blink-182 and that her arms are covered in festival wrist bands. Every band members dream.

All of a sudden I heard Arianna squeal from the back seat. "AHH! This is my favourite song everrrrr!" Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae was on the radio. "We have covered this song before." I said to her. "Wait. You guys are in a band?" "Yep for around a year now." Calum added. "You guys have to preform for me some time!" "Guys were here!" Ashton said.

We all scrambled out of the car and started looking for somewhere to eat. "Oh I know! Theres a Nandos right over there! You guys up for it?" "YES!" We all replied. "Could you get anymore perfect?" I asked. Shit, did I say that out loud? "What?" Arianna asked. Yes I did say that out loud. "Nothing."

Ariannas POV

Did Luke just say what I think he said? Well that was awkward. Anyways I think I kinda like Michael, hes just so cute and funny and caring and I could go on. And im not gonna lie, I think he feels the same because I dont think a guy like Michael would just give out his number to any girl.

~After lunch~

"Ashton do we really have to go to the park? I just ate and we are all tired!" Michael moaned. "Michael shut up! No one else cares, your just being lazy!" Ashton laughed. "Fine."

Once we arrived at the park it was around 14:30 so there was barely anyone there. "Oh my God! No ones in the playground!" Luke screamed. "Well what are you waiting for? Lets go!" I yelled.

(A/N)

Im so sorry for not updating!!! I started school and it all went down hill, and yeah that happened! Well anyways I have to sleep now so I promise I will update tomorrow I swear!! I love you all<3xxx