Captain Law x Newbie Reader

Start from the beginning

Law turns around slowly, bored eyes scanning you up and down in boredom making you suddenly feel a bit insecure and blush.

"Didn't you hear me? Don't waste my time." - His deep icy cold voice brought you back with a hard slap in your ego.

"Didn't you hear me? I can prove it!" - You defied him by gripping your two swords attached each to your sides.

The crew gasped once their captain stepped forward in your way, meaning he had become interested enough to actually stay.

"I have a special technique. It's a family heirdom of shorts. It has been in my family for generations, even the marines want to steal it, but we never let them and we won't. A technique the world has yet to see... I'm willing to show it to you if you give me a chance to join you..." - You hoped your speech would reach him.

A few dead silent seconds after he finally looked your way and nodded. You smiled and sighed in bliss.

"Just warning: I won't go easy on you even if you're a woman." - He announced taking his hat and coat off, handing them to Bepo who was now beside him.

You got in position, drawing your two swords out, Night and Day, one being black and the other being white, with your feet only slightly apart and swords sticking out, as you held onto the swords's handgrip the opposite way a normal swordsman would.

Law didn't understand what you were going for in such open position but didn't care to correct, as it would turn out to be incredily stupid on his part. Instead, he unleashed his Kikoku, getting ready, and waited...

Seeing this you immediately went for it, bringing your arms to your front, your right one further away from your body as the left arm stood near your torso to create an illusion you would use both.

There was a direct clash, which no one, especially Law understood why, it was like going straight for a wall instead of going around it, but he said nothing. Luckily his trained eyes caught sight of your left sword, which you had elevated from your back to pierce him.

A new method indeed but not very good, Law thought as he easily dodged your attack by sliding back.

You smirked at this, you were finally starting.

As you expected, Night, the sword on your left arm, clashed against Day, the sword on your right arm, which you purposely elevated to a 90º with the ground making her stand straight. Night, of course, leaped in the air from the impact... and so the fun begun!

You threw Day against Night once more and the two sword flew in different directions, receiving confused looks from everyone especially Law.

With seconds to spare from their distraction you jumped into the sky and began executing your family's technique: Sword Dance Fight.

This technique, inspired in circus acrobats, consisted of two very light and resistant swords clashing in the sky using their surroundings to jump around along side of their owner/user as he/she too jumped and clashed with each sword helping direct them to their targets, creating the final 'sword dance'.

Night went left, Day went right, you jumped high and waited for Day, which did a smaller angle and came jumping right back at you after hitting the ground. You used Day to distract Law by kicking her towards him as another direct attack while he dismissed of Night, which by having a bigger angle went for a longer route but bounced right back and lower, to hit Law's feet.

Law was able to dodge Day, but unfortunately slid sideways, where Night was able to hit him in his ankles, and ended up falling to the ground.

You, of course, had to obey gravity and go down, swiftly kicking Day to the right to keep her moving and clash against Night.