"Min-Yoon-Gi. Can our Min-Yoon-Gi come up?" the announcer said. Everyone went quiet at the sound of his name. I'm definitely gonna die now. He started to walk up on the stage. His black pants with black jacket with his bright red shirt and his mint green hair. He's rich, and he knows how to kick some butt. He murdered someone a few years ago, but his family paid off the charges. I bet his family will try to pay this, but they can't. The President won't let them. He stepped up onto the stage and stood next to me.
Yoongi and I had a past together. We were childhood friends, and he even confessed his love for me. But his family got rich from his father's work and he became popular because of his uniqueness and money. And soon, he was too 'cool' for me. He stopped hanging out with me and played around in class. His grades dropped and he became a bad boy, someone that I would hate to be in contact with. So I cut all ties. I stopped looking his way. I stop putting myself where he was. But now, this is the first time in three years that I've seen him. He's grown. He still has his mint green hair. I remember complimenting his hair when we were friends once.
"Now, hold hands, kids. Thank you for being apart of our 93rd Hunger Games!" the announcer said. I turned to face Yoongi with the most scared face in my life. I know he noticed because his eyes widened when he looked at me. I grabbed his hands and looked into his eyes. I let out a sigh letting a tear fall down my face.

I turn my body to face the crowd and they all start to clap. Some people crying. Some people scared. Some people putting on a fake smile. I look at Jimin, and his face breaks me into pieces. It has no emotion. But he has this hint of fear in his glossy eyes. His friends are too. Yoongi did the same motion as I did. The announcer placed her hand on my shoulder, startling me. Making me jump a bit and me bumping into Yoongi.

"Could you both come with me? I'll take you where you can visit your family for the last time." The announcer said, making it clear when she said ' The last time'. She expects us to die. I sure am, But I don't know about Yoongi. He will live. He will win. He will come back because he has money and people that look after him. I don't have either.

Yoongi and I followed the announcer to this car were bigger on the inside than it looks like on the outside. I got in the car after Yoongi stepped in. The announcer leaves us alone and goes to a different car. There's a tray with nice warm bread and tea to the side. I don't touch it since I don't really know what it is. But Yoongi digs in. Stuffing his face with food. I sigh and look out the window of the car, which is moving now.

"Looks like someone didn't have breakfast." I started a conversation. Yoongi stopped at the sound of my voice. I hear him gulp and place his cup of tea down. I guess I ruined his appetite. " You can eat. I'm not stopping you." I said, turning around to look at him. A pathetic fae I see. The face he made when he wanted to say something but didn't want to say it. His eyes weren't on me, there were everywhere but me. Then, he decided to speak.

"Let me eat." I rolled my eyes at his comment. After three years of not seeing him, nor speaking to him. This is the first thing he says to me. That blows me away with surprise. I stare out the window again, watching our car being pulled up into some building. The car stops, and Yoongi stops eating. The door suddenly opens and suddenly I hear someone yell my name from a distance.

"Y/N! Let me see her, please!" Jimin cried, trying to run past the guards that are blocking anyway towards me. Yoongi scuffs and walks towards his door, which has his name on it, And opens it. I immediately see Yoongi's mother hug him and kiss him. His dad did the same. Then, their gaze went to me. And they know who I am. Or, they knew who I was. Not anymore really. I've changed from that little shy girl.

"Good luck Y/N..." Yoongi's mom said quietly. Yoongi's dad gave me a nod. I did the same to him. Yoongi watched me the whole time, then his face looked like a memory popped into his head. I'm guessing it is the fact that my mother doesn't live with me. I mean, not here to live with me.

"You too, Yoongi. I won't be down easy. You know that." I said in a deeper voice to let him know I'm serious. He gives me an unsettling look that makes me uncomfortable and makes me nervous. I can see it in his eyes. He's ready to kill someone. I just wonder if that someone is gonna be me. I'm confident he's gonna be the winner. I'm just worried he'll kill me in the end. I sure won't let him win without a fight though. I turn around without another word from my mouth. I feel a little tug on the corners of my lips, I'm smiling. No, smirking. I continue to walk till I suddenly hear my name screamed at me to my left. I forgot about Jimin for a second. Looks like the arena is already getting to me and I'm got even in it yet.

"Y/N!" Jimin says in a bit of a high tone. I face him, not want to really talk to him. I don't know why I don't wanna talk to him. I told him that nothing would happen to use. But now, After I got picked, I just can't get this image of Yoongi slaughtering me in front of the cameras out of my head. But, I put on my brave face and walk towards him. I see my mother and my big brother. Along with Jimin's other friends that have become very close to me. I walk up to them, knowing what Jimin would do. Tackle me and hug me to death. Which I brace myself for him to do such that, But he doesn't. He softly wrapped his arms around me and hugs me softly. This side of Jimin I rarely see. The last time I saw him this way was when his little sister died. He shut up for once too. I pull away and smile, looking at his face. He doesn't show my smile back at me. I could see my reflection in his glossy eyes. Wow, I look terrible.

"With all this yelling, once i'm here you shut up?" I fake laugh a little. I tried to lighten the mood, but that sure didn't work. I look at my brother and mother. I sigh, seeing that they look distraught as well. I never knew how much of an effect I left on the people I know till I'm face with the fact that I'll most likely die in that arena. Suddenly, my eyes dart to Jimin's friends. There not even looking at me, They seem scared. I guess, the image of me will break them down into millions of pieces. I smile softly, looking into Jimin's eyes again. Suddenly, A man with a deep manly voice speaks.

"Let's go, It's time to leave. Hurry up with your goodbyes and c'mon." What the man said shocked me. Even the guards think i'll die. Everyone thinks i'll die. Even my friends. Despite my efforts that I put into this world, My fate won't change. I'm just this small little weak girl that'll die in the arena. That'll die by the hands of Min-Yoon-Gi, My childhood best friend.

"Y/N, I need you to hide. Don't attack! Please! Run away from the cornucopia! Don't team up! Please!" For some odd reason, Jimin's words made me angry. I want to fight in my own way. When I die, I'll die by my own decisions. By my own reasons. I won't let someone tell me how to survive in there.

"Goodbye Jimin. Live a great life!" I motioned my hands to make a shape of a heart and then turn around. Bringing my arms to my side. I could feel his stare at the back of my head. I'm sorry Jimin. But I'm not the girl that hides and hope things will end without me doing anything. I won't be weak anymore. I won't hide behind your shadow Jimin. I love you, but goodbye Jimin.