Big Break (cookie Pt.2)

I decided to make a pit stop and really get it off my chest.
"Wait here". I told Cookie to wait in the park while I knocked on Naomi's door
"What? Come to rub it in more?". I shook my head no and nodded for her to follow me
"What's this dollface a three way!". I smacked cook upside the head and sat in the grass.
"Naomi, can you tell me why cooks covering for you too?". She looked at me and then at cook and he nodded.
"3 months ago, I went on a holiday I met her there. When we came back we saw each other here and there and when I told her about how serious I was about Emily. She threatened to blow it up. That night I kept asking Cook he told me no and when you said yes. I gave them to her to leave me alone and Emily alone..".
"So because everyone thinks cook has nothing to lose let's blow up his life?". She started to tear up and I scooted closer to her.
"Hey hey, just know I understand now but I'm not willing to let him lose everything so you can be free, if we need your help call it a favor? Okay?". I rubbed her back and she agreed.
"I'm sorry I didn't think. I really love you both and now Emily won't Harold talk to me or look at me". Fuck I forgot about her glad she made it home though. I kissed her head and we sat there for a second before cook had to be home.
"I'll call you later and check on you okay?". She nodded and closed the door and we headed back to cooks. Bad idea.. JJ and Freddie where sitting on the couch and I can already see the anger in cooks face. To make matters worse now his moms here drunk as shit and putting on a show! Cook was right people have ducked him over and I can see paddy falling right into cooks place.
"Come one then let's fuckin party!". His mom finally passed out drunk on the couch and cook headed for his room. I nodded for the boys to follow but when I heard crashing and saw Freddie about to punch Cook I lost it
"Go In then mate you want here to yeah? Take her she's the only good thing I've got mate!". I stepped in front of Freddie and felt the anger consume me
Thud!
"DO not ever fucking touch him again, I gave you one. But Freddie I promise you I am not the one to fuck with!". Cook grabbed my arms and started rubbing them JJ just smiled a wide grin at me and led Freddie out.
Smack!
"AND you! What the fuck cook! Stop self destructing! I need you! I need you to quote burning fucking bridges and fix your shit cook! How do you expect to make our of here with me if your fucking shit left and right! God Damitt cook!". He looked at me like he was almost in tears. I know it hurt but fuck! I can't keep fixing the shit he needs to.. just before I could say anything else we heard yelling from down stairs. We headed down and my heart almost broke it was paddy and an officer from his school..
"Cook im not a pussy! I proved it just like you!". Yeah my heart just broke. I endowed cook in the stomach not to hard but hard enough for him to get my point.
"Come here bud?". I held my arms out for him and he jumped in them.
"You deal with her if I can talk with him?". Cook nodded and headed toward his mom while I took paddy to the living room.
"Okay, first off. Your brother is not someone you need to put up on your trophy shelf, I love him paddy. But he's hit a rough patch you understand?". He shook his head yes but before I could finish here's cooks mom!
"Your fucking poison ever since you came back everything has gone to shit!". I grabbed paddy in my arms and pulled him from the couch holding his little ears. Not again. Not letting this happen to him too. Cook ran toward the door with his mood keys and I followed with little man in my arms. We got in the car and she threw a bottle at the car. As we drove off I was in the back and didn't know what was happening.
"Cook enough we need to get him food and take him back and you Need to come with me yeah?". He looked at me and paddy threw a fit. When cook pulled over I busted out of the back seat in a rage and pulled cook out by the shirt.
"We'll be 2 seconds and we will get you some actual food okay stay here and don't move got it?". He shook his head yes and I made my way back to cook.
"AGAIN ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB! No this is not happening, not with him not with everything your taking this car back and taking him back and coming with me got it?". Cook looked at me and smirked placing a joint to his lips I smacked it out of his hand and smacked him again. He grabbed both my wrist and kissed me slid his tongue on my bottom lip but I pushed him back.
"Cookie please... I need you to listen to me!". He finally saw the tears welling up in my eyes and nodded.
"Hey mate listen, I've fucked up but Cameron's gonna fix it for me yeah? Just listen to her for met mate I'll be back for you".
We heard sirens and farted to the car. We drove back to cooks and left the car near the driveway.
"What do I do now I can't just leave him cameron!". I panicked.
"GO! Now! I'll take him! Meet me I. The tunnel and I'll have my plan figured out!  Go!" He nodded and I pulled paddy in my arms.
"Paddy listen to me, you don't want the life me and cook have to deal with promise me you'll be an amazing person better than me and your brother.. that's all he wants for you..".
"I promise! Tell him to come back mum will forgive him!".
I plopped him on the door step and kissed his head I heard the sirens getting closer to us.
"I'll tell him buddy he loves you okay? I'll see you around paddy!". I ran as fast as I could to the end of the block and continued to walk as the cop cars passed. I found cook and pulled out my phone.
"Naomi? Get your moms wire cutters this is the first favor". I hung up and grabbed cooks hand as we made our way to Naomi's 10 blocks and a beeping ankle monitor. Another day in my fucking life. When we made it I banged on the door and Naomi pulled us in.
"Are you sure you know what your doing?". She sneared at me and handed me the wire cutters.
"Okay ms. I know it all do it then!". I placed it underneath cooks belt.
"Count for me cook".
"One..... two..!".