𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲

Start from the beginning

"I have an epic idea to end the night. Let's go. Jada, wait here, we'll be back. If you want, you can go back to ours, so Christian can sleep on the sofa." He said, chucking me the house key and I shrugged, lighting up a cigarette as they drove off into the night on Christian's bike. For like twenty minutes, I just sat drinking and listening to music, until Christian began stirring in his sleep, and for a second I thought he'd just go back to sleep, but then a loud bang interrupted my thoughts, and I saw Christian laying on the floor, mumbling about how much pain he was in as he fell off the bench. I sighed, giggling slightly, before walking over to Christian, and pulling him up from the floor.

"We should probably get you home," I said, and he laughed as I wrapped my arm around Christian's waist to keep him standing. "Jada. You pretty." He said, staring at me, before glancing down my top slightly and I laughed as he almost stumbled over his own feet. "Christian, stop looking down my top, look forward. Preste atención a dónde va." He laughed in response, before suddenly stopping.

"Christian? Por favor, no vomen-" I was interrupted by him throwing up, all over my jacket, just as we reached Nano and Samuel's doorstep. "I'm sorry." He said, and I laughed at his slurred English, before unlocking the door and helping him inside. I took off my jacket as I placed Christian on the sofa, and as I did so, Nano and Samuel walked back inside, Samuel not pleased for whatever reason. He headed straight into his bedroom, saying nothing except for a slurred goodnight. And as it became clear to me that Samuel was incredibly drunk, I also began feeling the effects of the alcohol. Bad timing.

"What happened to you?" Nano asked, looking me up and down, as I noticed that I had sick on my top as well. "Christian happened, he threw up," I said and Nano laughed. "Not funny Nano." "Kind of is funny, Little Italia." He laughed, and so did I, before I checked the time, and realized I should go home soon. "Stay for a while," Nano said, and I shook my head at him, as I played with Christian's hair a little. "No. It's okay. I'll go home." I said, but as I went to walk towards the door, he pulled me back. "Nano," I warned, as his face was incredibly close to mine. He pulled me over to the other sofa, sitting me down, before stripping his jacket off in front of me.

"Nano what are you-" He then pulled his top off, and I stared in confusion, and possible attraction (although I would never admit it.) "Put them on." He said, passing me the top and the jacket, and I shook my head laughing. "Fine," I said, and he turned around. I stood up, taking my top off quickly, and I noticed that he hadn't turned around, and was staring at me. "Nano! Turn around!" I whispered in a hushed voice, and he smirked, getting closer to me. "No." I grabbed his arm in an attempt to turn him around, but he just grabbed me back and used his strength to pull me closer to him. "Nano," I whispered out, as I held his t-shirt in my free hand, standing before him in just my bra. He smirked, laughing, before grabbing my dirty top and walking away, leaving me to quickly put his t-shirt on. "I'm going to grab you some shorts or something so you can stay if you'd like." He said, lighting up a joint, and I shook my head again, really feeling the alcohol now. "No, I should go. I'm feeling the alcohol now." I said, and he nodded.

"All the more reason to stay." He said, and I contemplated it for a minute, before Christian groaned, mumbling something along the lines of "Cállate idiotas."

"Fine. I'll stay. Only for a little." I said, and he smiled as if he had won. "Follow me," Nano said, grabbing my hand and leading me into his bedroom, before sitting us both down on the bed. We sat smoking, eating snacks and watching movies until it was 4 am and I realized I really should go home before I fell asleep in my best friend's brother's bed. "Nano. Seriously. I got to go." I said as I stood up, joint still in my hand. "You might as well stay." He mumbled, beer in his hand, and I shook my head. "I got school tomorrow Nano. Got to get my beauty sleep." He laughed softly, and stood up as well, taking my phone from my hand quickly, for reasons I didn't understand. "Nano? What are you-" He laughed, and handed it back, and I looked to try and see what he'd done, but couldn't see anything off. "Alright then, well goodnight," I said, giving him a quick hug, before heading to the door. As I went to leave, Nano chucked me his jacket, and I quickly put it on as I left the house, walking out into the cold early morning air. I quickly walked to my house, entering quietly to not wake up my parents. Just as I lay in bed, my phone went off, and a message from an unknown number came through.

I was about to respond, asking who it is, when another text came through, revealing the identity of the mysterious texter as Nano

I was about to respond, asking who it is, when another text came through, revealing the identity of the mysterious texter as Nano. I replied quickly, telling him I was home safe, before setting an alarm on my phone and plugging it in to charge it. Not long after, I could feel myself falling asleep, unable to stay awake much longer. I just prayed I would wake up on time for school.

And I did.