Celebrating love

*Sam's P.O.V *

"Hurry up slow poke!" Cas hurried. I stuck my tongue out and continued getting ready for our movie party.
I threw on Supernatural pj pants and an anti-social hoodie. My fluffy sheep socks were the highlight of my life other than of course my lovely Casi!
"Casi, baby will you brush my hair?" I pleaded. She chuckled and finished changing into a long patterened skirt with yellow tshirt. Cas grabbed my brush and began gently brushing out my brown and white waves.
"I'm glad you don't have to cover your tattoos or take out your piercings anymore," she murmured.
"And I can keep my glasses," I replied. We giggled a bit before she set down the brush. She licked her lips across her snake bites, which if you ask me, is sexy as hell. She ran her callused fingers through her now red hair and sighed.
"Ready?" She asked eyes going to my new crown tattoo, as if getting used to it.
We had gotten tattoos together a week ago. A crown for me and garden shears for her.
I smiled and took her hand. "Ready."
We head out to the willow where comfy seats amd a movie screen were set up. Mackenna and some of Cas's friends were already waiting, bubbly in hand.
The group clapped and hollered as we walked hand in hand to our "throne".
"We are watching all the Advengers movies!" I hollered. More cheering followed.
The screen started the movie as we all settled in for a marathon.

*******

"So when is the wedding?" Kenna asked.
"2 months," I announced. We had just finished Infinity War, I was still shook. "And you're my maid of honor!"
The squealing that came next was something only dolphins could understand.
"Alright calm down luv! The movie night is over, please pick up treat bags on your way out. Thank you for coming!" I said.
People lingered, saying their goodbyes before eventually leaving. Mackenna was the last to leave.
"Night parabatai," she yawned. I hugged her goodbye.
"Maintenance will take all of this down once we leave," Cas informed.
I nodded and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Come on sleepy head."
We walked back the palace leaning slightly on each other. Once in my room we collapsed on my bed.
We kicked off our shoes and snuggled together.
"I love you Sammy," Cas whipsered.
"I love you too Casi," I mumbled sleepily back. She kissed my forehead as I drifted into a lovely sleep.

Hey guys sorry for it being so late and kinda short. I've been really tired and busy lately and haven't had that much time to focus. Anyways song of the chapter is *drum roll* I Think I Fell in Love Today- Kelsea Ballerini. Bye lovelies ~Mare💙