Punishment (All Of Them)

Start from the beginning

John was the one who I hardly ever had sex with, it was only on tour, never when we were home, we would usually have it when we need to unwind a bit.

"Im gonna cum" I moaned, it was muffled through John's cock, John quickly pulled out and Roger and Brian stopped what they were doing.

I let out a frustrated sob "You thought we were gonna let you cum that easily?" Brian asked, gripping my face in his hand, I whined.

"Who's going first?" I heard Roger ask, Brian forced my head down into one of the pillows, he pinned both my hands behind my back and slapped my ass.

I couldn't hear who they said but before I knew it someone thrusted up into me, ramming in all the way, I screamed out in pain and pleasure.

Brian lifted my head up and gagged me with my own boxers, tears forming in my eyes, I looked over at Roger, he grabbed one of my hands and guided it towards his cock.

I rubbed my hand up and down it, John wrapped his arm around my throat to add a bit of excitement, my body and hair bounced with every deep thrust.

Brian looked at me smugly, resting his head on the back of the couch, tears were now rolling down my cheeks, a pretty blush across my ass from where Roger was smacking it.

"You want the gag out?" Brian teased, I nodded feverishly and the curly haired man yanked my boxers out of my mouth.

"Fuck Deaky!" I moaned, gripping the pillow with one hand, the other still wrapped around Rogers cock, my moans mixed with my bandmates filled the room.

John slammed into my prostate, I gasped and moaned loudly, almost losing my grip on Rogers member in the process.

He doubled over and finished deep inside me, a long, thin moan escaping his lips as he fucked me through his high.

"Im gonna prop myself up over here and watch" Deaky said, pulling out of me and giving me a final slap on the ass.

"Who's next?" John asked, looking at the two, Roger pulled my hand off his cock "I'll go next" Roger said quickly, before Brian could go first.

Brian was the most obsessed with me, whenever I came, it was with him, whenever the others were finished, it was him who went last.

Roger lay on the couch, he pulled me on top of him, my back pressed against his stomach, I wrapped an arm around his neck and he placed one on my chest.

He aligned himself up with my entrance before pushing in all the way, a loud groan escaping his mouth "Fuck you're so loose from John, filled with his cum"

He began thrusting slowly, I moaned and leaned my head back so I could kiss him, slipping my tongue inbetween his lips as he thrusted gently, his hand on my thigh.

"Go on Rog" Brian said, giving my ass a resounding smack, I whined "Pound him harder, he can take it" Roger began thrusting faster, he found that sweet spot inside me that made me see stars.

"A-Ah fuck yes Rog it feels s-so good!" I moaned loudly, Roger let out a low grunt and pounded into me harder.

"Your doing so well Fred" Roger soothed, he moved his arm from my chest up to my face, cupping my cheek in his hand.

I felt that familiar feeling of reaching my peak "I-Im going to cum, p-please!" I begged, Brian slapped my face again, I made another sob.

"Not until we're finished with you, keep asking and we won't let you" I whimpered as Roger let out loud groans and grunts.

He let out one final cry before emptying himself out inside of me, he kissed the side of my face, almost sympathetically before pulling out and flipping me over for Brian.

Brian sat on the couch, tapping his thighs as an indication for me to climb on, I straddled him, he rubbed the tip of his cock against my entrance.

He gripped my hips, pushing me down onto his member, he propped his legs up and thrusted up into me and fucked into me quickly.

"Who do you belong to?" He growled, slapping my ass, tears rolling down my cheeks "Y-You!" I whined, he slapped my face.

"That's right! Who else?" He demanded, grabbing my face in his hands "R-Roger!" I whimpered, he slammed straight into my prostate.

"You're forgetting someone" He slapped me again, my eyes rolled into the back of my head, I choked and gripped Brian's hair tightly.

"J-John!" I moaned, Brian pounded into me harder, "You think you can just flirt with the crowd when you belong to us?" He growled, I shook my head.

"I need to cum!" I moaned, Roger slapped my face and made me look at him "Go on then! Fucking cum!" He growled.

I let out a strangled sob and painted Brian and my chest white with my cum, Brian came from how tight I was during my orgasm.

I lay my head on his chest, exhausted. He pulled out of me, cum dripping down my leg from the amount of cum inside me.

They helped clean me off, wrapping me up in a blanket and carrying me down the hallway, my body limp and tired.

They carried me into the bus, laying me down onto the bed at the back, Brian kissed me on the head "Goodnight, love you"