"You haven't done anything Oliver." I said just above a whisper.

"Then what is it?" He asked. His eyes were burning into me, searching for an answer. "You can tell me anything."

Would it be better to say it? Face the consequences later?

I looked at his sincere expression.

"Is it Adle-"

"I love you." I blurted out.

I squeezed my eyes shut. It was the most indelicate confession. My hands trembled and I refused to look up. I felt Oliver's hand freeze. Tears pricked at my eyes. I was terrified and desperately wanted to run but, my feet were planted to the floor.

"Avery," He breathed out. "Look at me."

I lifted my head and once again met his blue eyes. His eyes were soft and warm.
He took my hand and placed his soft lips on the back.

His eyes never left mine.

"I love you too, Avery." A soft smile graced his face.

"You do?" My eyes were wide in shock.

Oliver didn't answer. Instead he kissed me fervently. I responded with everything I had. I poured my heart and soul into that kiss.

There was an immediate hunger.
We were both desperate for each other, almost like we wanted to prove how much we meant to one another.
His strong arms pulled me in closer and wrapped around me securely. My hands ran over his smooth skin and my arms moved around his neck.

Effortlessly, Oliver lifted me by my thighs and wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled away to finally breathe. 

He sucked and kissed at my neck, causing my breath to quicken at the sensations flowing over me.
I felt myself being laid on the soft mattress. We found ourselves connected at the lips, once again.

His hands slid under my shirt and caressed my skin. A pleasurable shiver coursed through my body at his delicate touch.

I stiffened abruptly causing Oliver to look at me with concern.

"Oliver... I'm.. I'm dirty..." I said with shame lacing my voice. "They've touched me an-"

He leaned in and cupped my cheek. "If you're dirty then I'm down right filthy."

He thought for a brief moment. "Is this your first time?"

I nodded my head but winced as I almost remembered all my near 'first times'.

His eyes softened. "Don't be scared. If you want me to stop at all just tell me."

I studied his eyes and found my fear being chased away.

His teeth nipped my lip before engulfing me in a sensually torturous kiss. A moan bubbled up my throat and heat pooled at my core. I throbbed and craved for him to touch me.

Swiftly, he pulled my shirt off and over my head. We kissed some more before he trailed kisses down to my breasts. Soft black hair tickled my skin that was alight from his kisses.

He took a hard nipple in his mouth. His warm tongue swirled around causing soft moans and pants to echo in the otherwise quiet room. His other hand teased and gently flicked my other stiff peak.

Oliver's hands moved and pulled my shorts and panties off swiftly then threw them in a heap on the floor.

He paused slightly when his eyes roamed over my body.
I felt unbelievably vulnerable. Before my hazy mind could start running he gently caressed my skin with a feather light touch.

"You're so stunning Avery." He whispered into the night air.

Tears stung my eyes. He was seeing everything and still thought I was beautiful.
I pulled him back down to me and crashed my lips onto his.

My core throbbed wildly, almost begging for attention.

Oliver slid his hand teasongly slow down my stomach. His thumb began stroking my solid nub, while delving his slender fingers into my wet opening. He started off steady then gently picked up the pace. Pumping his fingers in and out. I panted with every stroke.
The moans grew louder and more frequent.
The pleasure mounted and I found my muscles shaking, twitching and trembling.
My back arched and I felt an unbelievable release.
I was breathless.

Oliver kissed my lips before standing and pulling his sweatpants off.

I avoided looking at his large erection. My heart pounded at the thought of what was to come. The anticipation. I wanted him and I didn't want to wait anymore.

He tore open a condom wrapper and placed the condom over his manhood.

Oliver sat himself between my legs.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "It's going to hurt."

I nodded without hesitation. "I want you." I spoke softly, but it was all he needed to hear.

Oliver lined himself up. His lips kissed me deeply. His tongue invaded my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and broad shoulders.

I felt a cutting pain sear through me. I gasped at the feeling. I felt like the air had been knocked out of me.
Oliver let out a strained breath of air.

"I'm not going to move until you're okay, alright?"

I took a few breaths and felt myself adjust to the length that was throbbing inside of me.

I gave him a slow lingering kiss.

Oliver took my silent cue and didn't hesitate to push himself deeper and out again. His thrusts were slow and intense at first then became more urgent. The pain mixed with the pleasure and my body welcomed his every move and action. 

My cries and Oliver's light groans permeated the air.
I clutched onto Oliver as though he was my lifeline.
My chest heaved and my legs shook. I felt my nails dig into his smooth skin.
My body twitched and spasmed around the hard member. I writhed underneath him until the approaching release.

We both finally orgasmed. Oliver thrusted his hips a few more times before pulling out completely.
He collapsed on the bed next to me. 

"I love you." Oliver breathed out as he stroked my cheek.

I smiled gently. "I love you."

🙈