Gratitude

A vein popped in Jiang Cheng's forehead, his brow twitching as he looked at Nie Huaisang looking around the Lotus Pier. The disciples are warily but also curiously looking at the famed idiot sect leader of QingheNie. "The Lotus Pier is already beautiful at night..." Nie Huaisang said, referring to the time when they all went here from Yiling. "But it's even more beautiful at day!" he said and smiled brightly as he closed his fan.

But, Jiang Cheng isn't pleased. He walked towards Nie Huaisang. "What are you planning?" he asked, frowning as he glared at Nie Huaisang.

Nie Huaisang was startled and he stepped back. Jiang Cheng moved forwards until Nie Huaisang's back hit the wall. Jiang Cheng hit the wall beside Nie Huaisang with his palm. "J-Jiang-xiong..." Nie Huaisang called, his voice low and shaky as he looked at Jiang Cheng. His cheeks flushed and he looked away, his heart beating fast. I... didn't know this contact... he thought and raised his gaze to peek at Jiang Cheng who's looking down at him. His eyes cold but his gaze is burning with anger. "Jiang-xiong..." he called.

"I don't know what tricks are on your sleeves now, but don't think I'm a fool like Lan Xichen." Jiang Cheng said, mad. "I know you're the one who staged Jin Guangyao's death!" he hissed.

Nie Huaisang's eyes went wide. His face become cold. "What if I am?" he asked, his face dark. Jiang Cheng's eyes narrowed. He grinned. "What will you do – " he raised his face and smirked. " – sect leader Jiang?" he asked as he opened his fan and covered his face.

Jiang Cheng knows a sinister smile lies behind the fan. "I couldn't thank you more." He said, his face calm.

"... hm.?" Nie Huaisang looked at Jiang Cheng's eyes. For a moment, their world seemed to stop.

Purple meets green as green meets purple.

"... sect leader..." a voice from the door called, followed by a knock.

"I'll be there in a minute." Jiang Cheng said, his gaze never left Nie Huaisang's eyes. When he heard the footsteps faded, he continued. "I've always hated Jin Guangyao. If you're really the one who killed him..." he said in a low voice. "... thanks." He said.

Nie Huaisang stared at him, then smiled. His fan touched his lips. "Jiang-xiong..." he called as he moved his fan and the other side touched Jiang Cheng's lips. "You're very welcome." He said and smiled brightly as he moved back his fan on his lips. Then, he closed it and he put the tip on his lips. He looked at Jiang Cheng's arm on his side, a sly smile formed on his lips. "If Jiang-xiong doesn't mind, I'm quite comfortable in this position." He told him, smiling.

Jiang Cheng snapped out of his daze and he blinked. "Oh." He said as he stood straight. "It's 'sect leader Jiang'." He told him as he walked away. "If you don't mind, I'm busy. I'll escort you to leave." He said as he opened the door.

Nie Huaisang chuckled and he walked towards him. "Jiang-xiong... if you don't mind, can I come here again?" he asked and smiled brightly.

Jiang Cheng frowned as he closed the door behind them. "If you don't mind calling me 'sect leader Jiang'." He told him and walked past him.

Nie Huaisang's laugh rang around the Jiang family's quarters, chasing Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng shook his head, but a smile on his face. 

(A/N: i accidentally deleted the first chap. Yikes! 😂😂😂 anyway, this'll be continued 😊😊😊😊)