1.

based in the old team 10 house because it's more nostalgic but if you want think of it as the new one 💘xoxo.
erika:

I walked through the halls of the house to go find jake slamming a printer across the floor with chance and Anthony.
I stopped right in my tracks knowing I had my paperwork I needed to print off so I could sign up to the Miami swim suit model show.

Erika: GUYS WHAT THE HELL?!

Jake pointed his camera in my face

Erika: somebody's MooDAYYYY.

they all laughed I felt sad I probably couldn't get in now. I glared and left going to the local library and doing my paper work. On the way home I went to the gym to see Jake I was about to escort myself out until I heard him call my name.

Jake: Erika hey
Erika: hi.
It came out rather blunt as I walked past him getting my water bottle ready.
Jake:,I'm sorry for wrecking the printer I cleaned it and brought a new one.
I looked at him stunned.
Erika: you cleaned something.
He chuckled and gave this half smile.

One thing about Jake was he was cute, i has always thought it and when he did that smile it was when he was cutest.

Jake: I know right I felt really bad like I asked tessa about why you needed the printer and she said for the swim thing and so I brought a new one after, just for you not for us.

I smiled and hugged him he was sweaty but I didn't care right now he hugged back but it took him some time.

We helped eachother worked out and shared some laughs. It wasn't like normal it was like us two people who were friends not the regular assistant boss ratio.

               I have to admit it was kinda nice.