chapter1

College... 4 years since that incident .

*highschool*

August...

My name is Ivan, I was born in a city with many people, and many schools.

Who would ever think my first love would be someone from another school, another person

I would have never met?

It all started on the middle of August. My friend, Dylan would show me one of his classmates, he is from another school. We met in 1st grade, though we were too shy to introduce ourselves. We became close friends, up until now.

He showed me his classmate who is one of his "semi-crushes". I don't know what that fool means by "semi-crush". As a friend, I took it as a challenge, maybe I would have a chance with her or maybe at least be close with her. So I said,"dude,  let me try if i could get her." He replied with a mischievous tone "sure, if you can".

I went home as soon as we finished getting together with our circle of friends.

I had remembered the girl's name and soon added her on Facebook, my only fear was that she wouldn't accept the request. You know what? She did.

I quickly asked her a simple question just to get the conversation going. "Excuse me, would you happen to know a person named..?" She replied with not just a simple yes or no, she actually replied with a "yeah, a friend of yours?"

So I said "yeah, he is."

The conversation kept going and going, each time we would get to know each other better.