Chapter 23 : He's Back!

Carl's POV
"Dad she's been gone for awhile now!" I yell with tears coming down my face, "Its okay son maybe she found Hershal and Michonne and they needed help burning the bodies I'm sure they are okay "
I look at my dad viciously, "I'm not so sure a-" we got cut off my gunshots.

We run outside including pregnant Maggie. When we got out there we couldn't believe our eyes.

Selena's POV
I wake up in the back of a car. I open my eyes, I see Uncle Hershal and Michonne staring at me. "Where are we?" I whisper, Michonne shakes her head in sadness. I look at my Uncle Hershal who just shakes his head too. The car came to a stop, before I could speak I hear Michonne gasp before I black out again .

I wake up, in a room, my first thought was I was re-living that horrible 3 hours of my life but that couldn't be...he was dead. I look around seeing Uncle  Hershal and Michonne tied to a chair, I look down and see that I am also.  "Alright I want the prison and you three are going to help me take it." Someone walks in saying.
That voice is very familiar...to familiar...the Govner? No! He is deadHe is dead Selena get it together. My thoughts were shattered when a face came really close to me.