◆36◆ Snowdrop

Start from the beginning

Michiyo was still running, she had to make it to Dabi before anyone else finds her and try to take her to the evacuation point. She was looking at her phone to see the live footage of what's going on. She could see Dabi was raging in madness. "Dabi..." She had to stop him before he goes and kills himself!

She gasped when two black oozing liquids appeared before her, one at her left and the other at her right. Twice came out of the one from the left and Toga came out from the right. 

"Michiyo-chan?! Why are you here?!" Twice asked, very surprised to see her here of all places! 

"I need to get to Dabi!" 

"Michiyo-chan, isn't it great! Look how how Mr. Toasty killed everyone~! So much blood here and there~! Isn't it great~?!" 

Michiyo did not miss the corpses. Most of them were burnt to death, some were caused by petty villains who decided to becomes thieves within the midst of destruction, and many innocent lives were struck down with their blood puddling the ground. "I..." She didn't truly want this. All she wanted was for Dabi to come with her and leave this place with her! 

Mr. Compress soon arrived and he gasped at the sight of Michiyo. "Little diamond, it's too dangerous to be here! When Twice told me Dabi's clone is gone, I've been searching for you! That Ujiko didn't even have the time to locate you and warp you...!" He was about to touch her and compress her, but Michiyo stepped away from him. 

"No." 

"No?" 

"I have to find Dabi." 

"What?!" Both men were shocked by her very words. Was she crazy?! It's literally a death wish! 

"I can't allow that." Mr. Compress decided. "I don't want you in danger, little diamond." 

Michiyo frowned, "I'm not asking to be saved. This time, I will be the one to save him!" 

Twice and Mr. Compress jumped at her at the same time, but they were both cut. Not by Michiyo, but by Toga. 

"Toga-chan?!" Twice looked at his hand that was cut across by her knife. The cut wasn't so deep but it was enough to draw blood. 

"Himiko-senpai...?" 

"Hehe~! I understand you, Michiyo-chan. We're both maidens in love, I understand you~!" Toga walked forward, standing in front of Michiyo. "Run to Mr. Toasty and give him the BIGGEST hug you can give~! I'll hold these bad boys back for you." 

Michiyo really appreciated that. She ran up to Toga's back and she hugged her. "The next time we see each other, let's go drink coffee and eat cakes...this time not in a disguise nor as a customer." 

"Sure~, that sounds fun~!" Toga patted her head twice, "Now, go!" 

Michiyo ran away again, leaving Toga behind to hold off Mr. Compress and Twice. However, she was captured by the black liquid. "No! No!" But before she continued to struggle, she heard Ujiko's voice in her head. She smiled because the other agreed to take her to Dabi's current location. 

The battle between Todoroki and Dabi continued. Todoroki worked out the drug Dabi was taking seemed to be the reason why Dabi could keep using his Quirk. 

Dabi's movement became crazed, but strong. Usually he'd fight with more precision and accuracy but he seemed to be losing his mind little by little. Was it because his mother Todoroki Rei's appearance triggered something in him? Or maybe it's the not yet approved drugs driving his mind to pieces? Only Dabi would know the answer.