chapter : 1

" Alisha.. Alisha.. " I heard someone calling my name in the deadliest scream . It took me a few seconds to recognise the voice .
" We are already running half an hour late ..be fast Alisha otherwise the customer will get angry " she yelled.

" coming Maira " i exclaimed .

I applied some bold lipstick on my lips and wore a pretty fake smile on my face . I took the fastest steps i could to reach the down in the garden where Maira was waiting for me . I am sure she is way too angry but i couldn't help , I need to look beautiful and that takes time .
" Sorry Maira , really sorry. I was so messed up wi... " i was cut off by her words " Woooahhh.. ! You look gorgeous ! " she praised me with her eyes wide open .
" Well.. i always look gorgeous ." i said and with that we both started laughing .
" Now hurry up and get into the car . you are already late . Dan will be there in the hotel to guide you . You have to do well . " she said in a rush

I nodded in agreement. It was hard for me to handle this off shoulder skin tight maroon dress with some net work on the upside down . I didn't really like wearing skin tight dresses . I should get habitat . It has been more than 2 years of this job . Maybe I need some more time.
While dealing with my thoughts we reached the hotel ' The Royal Palace '.
Dan was waiting for me on the entrance of the hotel

Dan Walker was my business partner . He was a sweetheart and he treats me as his sister . He never complained about anything except my job. He didn't like seeing me doing whatever i has to do for the job .He asked me several time to quit this job but i can't do so because.. I just cant.
Maira introduced me to this business . I met her when i had no one with me . I starved myself for an entire week as I didn't had any money . She held my hand and showed me this new world.

" This way gorgeous ! " he greeted me with a soft kiss placing on my hand .
I smiled at him . we went inside and then he handed me the keys of the room and said " You still have chance , don't go.. Please " his eyes were expressing clear sorrow .
" I have to " I said in an assuring tone .
He was disappointed by my words. Even was I but i didn't had any other option.

I took the keys and gave him a hug and moved towards the room .
I opened the lock and went inside the room . It was beautiful!
I moved to the washroom and looked in the mirror and tried to gain some confidence " I am ready " i said but.. am I ?

My thoughts were interrupted by a harsh noise . I quickly opened the door of the bathroom . I saw a man standing in front of me with a bottle of beer in his hand .
" Mr. Indigo ? " i asked
" Yes, yes PRETTY FACE , I am Mr.Indigo"
He emphasised on the word ' pretty face ' . That's my customer for today . he was nearly 45 aged and I was  just 21 . i was a bit scared . Will I be able to satisfy his needs ?

" Are you nervous pretty face ? " he smirked evilly at me .
" You wanna see how confidence i am SIR ? "
" well.. I am very curious to see it " with that he kept the beer bottle on a table placed beside the bed and trashed me to the wall kissing me harshly . He moved to my neck and then to my cleavage . He pushed me to the bed and again started kissing me . He was on top of me . His hands slipped under my dress and then to my pant . He started undressing me and opened my bra .He was way too harsh on me .
He started unbuttoning his shirt and pants. His big rough body finally hovered me .

That night I again allowed that stranger take my pride .

I couldn't help . I wanted to scream . I wanted to push that man away from me and just run away , I don't know where but i just wanted to run away from this place but i was helpless. I can't stop him from taking my body for that night . It's my job , i have to do it even if i didn't like doing it .
I choosed this life and now I can't run away from it .

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys !

This is my first work on wattpad .
I hope you all liked it. The next part will be updated soon .
Do vote my story if you liked it and comment to share your thoughts on it . Thank you !