Chapter 2

It was nearing seven pm, the girls around us becoming reckless with anxiety and excitement. The lights and music came to a holt. The soundtrack of 'Sign of the Times' began with the shadow of a tall muscular figure coming into sight. All at once, the curtains were pulled aside and he came into view. His chiselled jawline could be seen from the back of the theatre. My eyes were drawn to his plump soft lips. He was wearing his classic white t-shirt and jeans. He was irresistible.

***

We were about half way through the concert. Girls fainting left, right and centre. They were pulled out of the mosh-pit by fifty off security guards. It was rough, not more than ten minutes ago Tess and I's arms had become unlinked. The girl in front of me was next to be pulled out of the pit. As security pulled her out, I followed closely behind her. That was until I felt myself being pushed up to something hard. So hard my ribs felt bruised. The barricade. I had done it. I grabbed my phone out and texted Tess as best as I could, "ay tge barricsde". That will do I whispered to myself. I looked up. How was it possible? The sweat dripping down the sides of his face brought about a soft glow. His hair curling at the ends due to the moisture surrounding him. I was too busy studying his face to even realise his emerald eyes staring right back at me, causing my heart to skip a beat.

A/N 

Fact fact, the last paragraph actually happened to me in Sydney 2018, maybe not the last sentence. I still have his water bottle too ...