Chapter 2:Chocolate Cake

Time skip to the next day

Narrator's POV
In school John walked in and went straight to class not sure how he should handle things. While in class he notices that Seraphina isn't there and gets anxious but it was quite normal for her not to show up for the first period. At Lunch he realizes that it's triple chocolate cake day. Luckily John somehow managed to get one of the last slices. He sat down to try and enjoy his cake as two guys walked over and demanded his cake;" Nice cake you got there. A cripple like you wouldn't mind giving it to us would you".

John's POV
This is annoying
" Go get your own." Bastards
They probably want a fight for it. Now should I use my ability?
"What did you say to us?" the green haired guy said
"I told you to get your own"
And he's mad now
"No, we are getting yours now" I see him reach over to get the plate and I immediately slap his hand away. "What are you going to do about it? You are just a worthless cripple! Seraphina doesn't gebe her ability and is now a worthless cripple too. Who are you going to leech of of now?" I was so angry I was ready to beat him up for even mentioning Sera." Oh, I know if you give me that cake now I will make you my lapdog! Isn't that a great offer for someone like you? he said with an arrogant tone.

Narrator's POV
John had enough, he was about to use his ability and just beat them up so badly until...
"Sera?" "Oh, hi John" Seraphina said after walking in to the cafeteria. Seraphina sees Johns Position with these two bullies and walks closer to John." Don't worry you can use your ability it's part of your training" she tells him quietly. " Training?" John asks with a confused look." Yeah, I'll tell you the details later" Seraphina said.
"Hey, what are you two talking about?" The other pink haired guy walks over to John and grabs him by the collar but John gets a big smirk on his face. "What's so funny? You seem to happy for a kid about to get beat up" the guy said. John looked up at him with glowing gold eyes. " What? I thought you were a cripple. Well it doesn't matter." The pink haired guy said while preparing to punch him. *punch*. The pink haired dude now backing off a little used a his ability. He now was glowing slightly. John copied his powers and charges at him.
The fight was over quickly, John reckt him. The green haired guy now flustered and a little scared said:" Alright we're sorry now please let us leave" sigh " Just don't you ever dare to pull something like that again. Now leave my sight"

John's POV
I hope they don't become terrified of me. Well at least Sera is always with me, I hope.

Seraphina's POV
Wow, I didn't know my best friend was this strong. I looked over and see John looking at me with puppy eyes." What're those puppy eyes for?" " Well, What do you think of me now? You must think I am some sort of monster" he replied. I was more then a little confused and I asked " Why would I think that?" " Well I just beat that kid up for no a chocolate cake" I chuckle a little " Well I beat you up pretty badly for the same cake too. Do you think I'm a monster?" "No" he said while looking down at the floor.

John's POV
She's right I'm not a monster anymore, I think. Maybe.

Narrator's POV
Seraphina can see him feeling down. She goes closer to his face .*Kiss* She kissed John in the cheek wich made him flinch and turn bright red" W-What was that for?" " Oh, you don't like that kind of stuff?" " N-No that's not what I mean it's just well.."

Time skip
After they were done eating the cake together they went to the rooftop. "Hey John I never asked but what exactly is your power level?"
"Well there is no clear answer actually"
" What do you mean?" " You know how my ability is mimic. I can mimic other people's abilities but when there aren't any people to mimic from I am basically a cripple, so it wasn't completely a lie I guess." John saw how annoyed Sera was with that joke and said:" I'm just kidding" *awkward silence*
"Hey Sera what did you mean by training?" "Oh yeah I almost forgot. I'm going to teach you how to control yourself from now on"