Chapter 15: I'm Done With You

3rd Person Pov:
A ticking clock was the only noise heard throughout the room. George laid down on the couch for a quick nap. He was very tired as he did search for a picture frame and look on Google for basic cooking lessons. He managed to make a basic meal for his roommate and himself which was pancakes. Although it was a little late for a breakfast dish, George hoped it was an apology enough for what he did. Underneath his pillow that he using was the picture frame as he wanted to let Harold know what happened. Even if he was being mean, Harold didn't seem like the type to get angry when you didn't even get to explain. So there, George laid on the couch lying underneath the bag that contained the picture frame. The pieces of glass all cleaned up from the morning and tape on top of the letter. Pancakes in the fridge that were waiting to be eaten. All he had to do was to wait for Harold to return from working at his job. George suddenly sat up as he heard the door open and close. He quietly walked near the entrance of the second door with a smile on his face. "Welcome home." He greeted and Harold nodded. "Hey, I never told when I would get back right?" Harold questioned and George shook his head as a response. "Well, every morning at 5 AM, I wake up to go to my job at a gas station and return at 8 AM. Then, once school is over, I head over to my cafe job and leave at 7 PM. Remember that." He explained as he threw his stuff to the side. George picked them up and put them where they were supposed to be. "I'm taking a nap. Wake me up if dinner is even being made." Harold spoke as he opened the door to their bedroom.

George felt his breath cut short as he remembered about the morning. Harold turned on the lights and took a long glance at what was in front of his eyes. He walked toward his bedtable and carefully picked up the letter. He slowly put it down and walked over to George who was starting to panic. "What happened there?" Harold asked, his tone lowered. "Well, your alarm was going off and I just went over to shut it off. I was curious at the frame and looked at it. My alarm went off then and I dropped it." George explained, fiddling with his fingers.

"What the fuck?" Harold yelled. "Huh?" George softly gasped at the response. "First you eat my food and then, damage my property. There is a limit on how much patience I have!" He yelled once again. "I just explained what happened but, you're still getting all defensive. Well if I go out tonight and someone violates me, I hope it haunts you forever!" George exclaimed. "If someone even dares touches you, I'd like to see their damn face!" Harold replied back. "Idiot!" He exclaimed as he grabbed his jacket and left the room.

Harold turned around and entered the bedroom shutting the door behind him. George went all the way downstairs and exited the complex wearing only his jacket and school uniform on. "That idiot, he just gets mad out of nowhere when he doesn't even let me continue." He mumbled to himself as he walked toward a park. 'Police say, there might be a rapist out there after reports of high schools students being either harassed, assaulted, or raped. Although, they say this will only happen in a specific area of Ohio which is the park near MoonLight Academy.' George remembered the report and quickly checked the pockets of his jacket. "Oh no, I left my phone! I just hope this park isn't near the academy." He whispered as he clutched onto his arms. He slowly walked through the park not wanting to go home and dealing with Harold once again. The boy bumped shoulders with someone as he continued his walk throughout the park. "I'm sorry!" He spoke as he slightly turned around. His voice had a hint of anxiety and fear. Once George turned the other way to continue walking, he suddenly felt the person grab his arm.

He screamed in terror as he realized he was in the park near the academy.