21

Two days had passed since Felix saw his best friend, so obviously enough was enough and he politely invited himself over. Jisungs parents were very fond of Felix—jisung thought they loved felix more then himself— so when he barged in, they made him a cup of tea.

"Felix, honey, you should come over more!" Jisungs mom began, smiling as she handed the cup over to felix.

"I'm actually here to see what's wrong with Jisung. So hopefully I'll see you guys often!" Felix smiled back, taking a big sip of his tea before getting up off the bar stool.

"Alright! Go on. He's been really upset, so we let him off the week of school."

Felix politely bowed before heading up the stairs, disappearing with his tea in hand. The tea was fitting, since Jisung would spill even more tea when Felix reached his room.

When Felix arrived, he opened the door quietly, peeking his head in to look, then he walked inside. "Hey, angel, can I come in?"

There was a faint 'hmm' from a mysterious lump in the middle of Jisungs bed. So Felix strode his way over, smiling as he say his tea down and plopped on the bed behind Jisung.

"I'm here! For best friend cuddles." Felix whisper yelled, snuggling his arms around Jisung, draping his leg over his. "I'm your happy pill. 'cause you need one."

"Stop being so sweet." Jisung grumbled back a response, but none the less slouching back onto Felix.

"Okay then shit head, you need to take a shower." Felix rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out, making what Jisung guesses is a 'sassy know-it-all asshole face', but ruffled Felixs hair.

"Be nice again." Jisung turned his head back a bit, the rest of his body still rolled into a blanket burrito, and pouted his lips. "Don't be an asshole, my heart hurts."

"Tell me about it, bub," Felix spoke softly, carding his fingers through Jisungs hair. "I'm all ears."

"I don't wanna say it. So check snap."

jisungie🥳 is typing. . .

from jisungie🥳

jisungie🥳
i got stoned

pixielixie🧚‍♂️
and that's bad? how-

jisungie🥳
well yeah THAT was fine
but I made out with Minho at the party and there's rumors spreading of me leaving to go to his place
BUT HE WALKED ME HOME
THATS IT

pixielixie🧚‍♂️
well high schoolers don't want to believe the truth
they just wanna spread drama so they get attention
but what are they saying?

jisungie🥳
they're saying I'm a slut :(
and that I'm temporary :((
and no one wants me :(((

pixielixie🧚‍♂️
hey angel
but you know that's wrong
you're none of those things

jisungie🥳
I canr see mu screan
therea tesrs everywhere
Help
:0

Felix gently took Jisungs phone from his hand, discarding it on the bedside table. He then held Jisungs hands, letting them rest on the boys heart. "Your heart will heal, I promise. Hopefully Minho realizes what an amazing boy he's losing."

"Thank you, Lixie." Jisung sniffled, snuggling back into Felixs arms.

"Don't thank me, Ji." Felix smiled, kissing the back of his head. "I love you."

M!
ok
jilix makes me soft

also I'm pissed that my doctor
canceled my surgery next week,
I wanted to have extra writing time
before spring break :(