🕸Chapter 4🕸

Being a teen was already hard enough for most people, but throw in gaining super human powers, that was just beyond difficult.

However some how you had managed it for the the past couple of weeks. It was challenging especially for the first couple of days.

You were constantly sweating, and sticking to things, you honestly thought you were dying.

So, after 3 days of secrets and lies you decided telling someone was the best option.

You wanted to tell your mom, but you hardly ever saw her due to her constantly working, and drinking.

You debated telling MJ, the one person you actually saw as your mother, but knew she was already really busy in her life. Plus you were definitely closer to Peter.

He was hardly ever busy since of course he was just a photographer. However he had his moments where he would disappear with out a trace, and then randomly show.

So, that night you snuck out of Visions Academy, and went straight for his house. Once there you knocked repeatedly on his door.

MJ answered with crazy red hair sticking out everywhere, and a very confused face.

"Where's Peter?" You said. The panic in your voice was enough to wake her up fully. She called Peter over, and he appeared in the door frame.

They brought you inside, and MJ went to make you coffee while you talked to Peter in the living room.

Once she was out of ear shot you instantly began to cry. You were never the type to cry infont of people, you preferred to cry when no one was looking, so Peter knew something was definitely wrong.

You sobbed in his shoulder for a good ten minutes, making MJ set the drinks on the coffee table, and walk to her and Peter's shared room.

"Hey, what's up kiddo?" He asked as he rubbed your back soothingly.

You luaghed slightly through your tears from the dad like nickname. You slowly cuaght you breathe before looking a Peter's blue eyes.

"I-I don't know how to explain it..." you said looking down slightly embarrassed.

"Well just try. I promise I'll understand."

So, you tried. It came out as a rushed mess of words, and sniffs. Trying to explain what had happened was probably one of the most complicated things to you ever had to explain.

However, all Peter did was laugh in pure joy.

Now it was his turn to explain.

You were shocked and confused for sure, but grateful you didn't have to go through it alone.

So, once you got a massive quick head ache at the back of your head when Miles walked by, you were determined to make him feel like he wasn't alone.