1 + 3 = 4

KTH;

"-Honestly why would you invite him along with us" a grumpy jimin grumbled as he walked next to Taehyung who held 7 bags two of which contained Gucci

"-Honestly why would you invite him along with us" a grumpy jimin grumbled as he walked next to Taehyung who held 7 bags two of which contained Gucci. Taehyung chuckled softly as he made his way to the car handing the keys over to jimin who swiftly unlocked the doors opening the door for taehyung to put all his bags in as he leaned against the sleek black car door. "That's not an answer" jimin grumbled.

Taehyung dropped all his bags carefully onto the back seat before he gently pushed jimin away from the door before shutting it. "Jimin if you weren't being so grumpy right now you would realize just why I did that". Taehyung says before opening the passenger seat door "Now come on shortie Jin Hyung's coming home in an hour and I'd like to be home early enough to clean up a little and greet him".

----------𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖;

Taehyung rushed into his bedroom dropping his bags on his bed before making his way out of his room and down the hall towards the stairs. Taking the steps by 2 he finally reached the bottom and rounded the corner making his way to the living room he spotted a few dishes in the sink and wasted no time rolling up his sleeves before he got to clean up the kitchen. Within 20 minutes with 10 minutes to spare he was done. He plopped down on one of the kitchen stools slightly panting.

He glanced down at his black skinny jeans before he stood up making his way to the living room spotting jimin on the floor holding his leg. "You good?" He questioned plopping down on the couch grabbing some abandoned snacks and the remote. "Mhm just peachy not like I hurt my foot on the side of the table or anything" jimin slightly winced as he pulled himself up lightly hissing as he plopped next to taehyung.

"Ok, we have at least 5 minutes to chill" Taehyung exclaimed as he flipped through the channels before settling upon one of jimin's favorite dramas shoving pretzels in his mouth as jimin squealed.

Taehyung took some of the pretzels lightly hummed to himself in pleasure as he ate the salty treats savoring the taste. Jimin glanced over at the younger male and titled his head. "Tae we really could have our own reality show you realize that right?" Jimin exclaimed "as long as you pay the film crew I'm fine with it" Tae replied back shoving another pretzel in his mouth.

Jimin sat up "let's be strippers!" "The fuck is wrong with you Chim.. you don't need anymore of these" Tae snatched the bag of pretzels away from the delusional male the bag rustling loudly as he did so. "Hey! I'm serious we could be making serious money people would pay millions to touch this ass" Jimin said proudly as Tae chocked on a pretzel.

"Jimin shut the hell up" Tae said after finally clearing his air way his eyes slightly rolling in reply before he hoped up quickly hearing the door unlocking. He shoved the bag of pretzels against Jimin's chest before rushing towards the front door almost slipping but easily catching himself as his socks glided against the glossy marble flooring.

The door opened and Taehyung quickly jumped on his older brother wrapping his arms and legs tightly around the lanky but handsome male. "Hyung!" He exclaims loudly shaking the elder male out of his state of shook. "Nice to see you too Tae" he said lightly chuckling as he hugged the younger male back tightly.

————— 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Taehyung sat by his older brother in the said males bedroom they both stared up at the ceiling. Taehyung listened to Seokjin's story about his trip with Namjoon who sat in a chair his laptop on his lap as always. Taehyung lightly hummed in reply his eyes meeting a hunched over figure on the ground who was passed out, the male being Jimin who fell asleep a few moments before.

"—it was a nice trip Tae I wish you could've came" taehyung tapped his fingers against his tummy "you know I can't maybe when I finish college" taehyung replied. "Speaking of college how's that going for you?" Seokjin asked as he glanced at his younger brother

Tae pondered for a moment before deciding to speak "You know i kinda wish i could say that everything is peachy cream but honestly i've been doing the best i can" Tae laid back his eyes cast up towards the popcorn ceiling littered with old painted stars. Jin laid down next to his brother his gaze momentarily slipping over to Namjoon for a moment. 

"I wish i could tell you that life falls into place the moment you finish but it doesn't, i just know in the end it'll all be worth it" Jin smiled turning his head to glance at his younger brother who now sported a pout "Just dont give up tae, but even if you do ill never be mad at you for it, now you and jimin need to go to sleep its late" 

Tae sat up and whined out his disagreements but jin only waved them away. With a loud huff, which attracted the attention of namjoon, tae stood up lightly shaking jimin who woke up with a start. Tae only pointed towards to door before jimin hazily rubbed his eyes and made his way out, followed by a still pouting tae. Tomorrow would be a long day but for the moment everything felt at peace. 

---

ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇꜱ;

Im so sorry guys for the delay, honestly my lifes been very hectic but im going to get back into writing, i have about 6 more stories that im going to release and once im done with them i may be retiring from writing for a bit, but i hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter ill be back with another one next week! Enjoy

𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩:

1021 words

𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬?:

not edited