Untitled Part 1

Sarah was watching tv one Saturday morning with Toby, now a 3-year-old. She wondered to herself why she fell for villains. She fell for Loki from marvel. She fell for Spike from Buffy. She even fell for the villain from the tv show she was watching with Toby, a Digimon by the name of Myotismon. She tried to deny her crush on the Goblin King, but it was hard when she was crushing on so many villains. She didn't tell her friends from the Underground though. She was afraid to tell them. Soon the show was over, and she heard her father and stepmother get up. They came downstairs and thanked Sarah for keeping Toby occupied while they slept in.

"Your welcome," says Sarah. She gets up and starts to make them all breakfast.

"You don't have to do that," says her stepmother, hurrying to help.

"I want to. After all your letting me go to Japan for a couple weeks at the end of this summer, and the trip is almost here." Sarah was so excited. After her fantasy phase was her anime phase.

"Well, you do help out more with toby on your own, so we decided you need a break from the stress," replies her dad. "Why don't you go pack. The flight is tonight."

"That soon? What about breakfast?" Sarah asks.

"I'll make it," says her stepmother. Sarah smiles and hurries to her room to pack up for the trip. Her room looked almost completely different except the things that reminded her of her run of the Labyrinth. As she packs, she hears a knock on her mirror, it's Hoggle.

"Where are you going in such a hurry, Sarah?" asks Hoggle.

"Oh, Yeah. I forgot to tell you. I'm going to Japan for a couple weeks. The plane leaves tonight," Sarah explains.

"Uh, I got to go. But before I do Let me say, be careful." With that he disappeared leaving Sarah to wonder what was wrong.