The House

I sit in class watching the clock tick down, every second feels like a year. The bell finally rings, i grab my books and fly out of class. I pack my bag as fast as i can and leave the school without a moments notice. Today i hope i can out run billy and his gang, they always beat me up and take my belongings, but today im to fast. So I think.

I push through the crowd of people and begin to sprint down the street. I can hear them calling me, mocking me. I try to out run them but their voices get closer and closer they must be on bikes, i hesitate and run into the forest. The ground is very unstable and rigid i hope they wont be able to follow me, but my attempt to lose them is unsucessful. They dismount their bike and follow on foot.

I get deeper and deeper into the forest. I dont stop for anything untill i escape these goons. They keep their pace and are close behind. At this pace they'll catch up to me, i must find a place to hide. I spot a house to the right of me, without thinking i run toward the building and blow through the doors. I quickly glance around the halls looking for a place to hide, i run into the first room to the right and hide behind a dusty book case. It seems that this house has been abandoned for a number of years, with dust encasing all the furniture and other house hold accessories.

Billy and his gang soon rush through the door behind me and begin to scout around the house. I stand behind the book case as fear fills. I hear someone walk by and pull out a book, a tear slides down my cheek hoping they dont find me because if they do they'll take my belongings and beat me till im numb.

"Lets check up stairs" i hear a voice call out and the sound of feet climbing stairs follow soon after.

I slide out from behind the book case and head for the door. I turn the door knob and pull to open the door but it doesnt budge, i start to shake it violently but nothing. I hear them coming down the stairs so i return to my hiding spot. I stand there silently as they sprint out the door yelling. Im not sure what they saw up there but i dont wana stay to find out.

I wait a minute watching through the window untill they get far enough. I go to the front door and try to open it, but once again it doesnt open. Instead i walk over to the window and try to open it, but that to doesnt open. I begin to panic scrambling all over the house trying to leave but no door or windows open. I am traped in here.

I begin to panic i look around the house for any exit point, i run up the stairs and look around there but none of these windows open either. I walk into a room and there sits a young girl that looks to be around my age.

"hello" i say. But the girl just sits there staring at the floor. I begin to walk towards her.

"Excuse me but i cant seem to open the doors or windows to leave can you help me?" i ask but no response. "Im sorry for invading your home but can you please help me?" still no reply. I give up talking to here and make my way towards the door to leave her be, when she begins to talk.

"I have no friends i am lonlely can you play with me?" she asks.

"Im sorry but i have to be getting home" i reply.

"That wasnt a request, it was a demand" she says pulling out a knife. "I to was bullied once and had no friends and tthe years of depression lead me to kill my self and due to my sin i didnt go to heaven or hell i am just a wondering soul. We both have so much in common. why dont you come play with me and we can be best friends" she says yelling the demand. I turn and run for the door but it shuts on me. I turn around and see the girl approaching me with the knife, she stop and stands infront of me.

"join me and we can play together forever" she says, handing me the knife. I lift it up into the air and stab my self in the stomach. I try to drop the knife but i cant let go. I no longer have control over my body. I stab my self again. Once again i try to drop the knife anyhing to stop me from doing ths but the enters me again and I fall to the ground as the world fades away.

I wake up in a pant, it was just a dream. None of that happend. My bed feels hard i must have fallen off it last night, I rub my eyes and stand up. I look over to the other side of the room and see the girl sitting in the chair. My hearts drops, im so confused whats going on. I look down at my feet and see my body laying there limp with blood pouring out of my wounds.

"Now we can play forever" The girl smiles.