Chapter 1 - A Stranger

??? P.O.V

I take out the yearbook from one of my many shelves then flip through the pages and stop at the most recent photo taken. There she is. My beautiful (Y/N). I stroke her cheek with my index finger, if only I could do that to the real her. Well, I will soon anyway. I am going through with this plan, there's no other option. I've slowly developed a little crush on her over the past six months, I can't hold back now. I stalk her everyday and at first I was satisfied with admiring her from afar, but it's not enough. I need to make her mine.

The first month I actually noticed her was awful, I was a mess. I couldn't decide whether to just kill her and move on or not. It would make everything so much easier, I know I can't have any distractions. Bringing justice to the world is my number one priority. But, seeing her innocence just melts my heart. I've tried several times to kill her but it won't work, I can't do it. I actually feel guilty remembering those times I attempted to kill her, I vowed that then on, I'll protect her instead.

Recently I've become so stressed worrying about her whereabouts or her personal life. I'm not stupid, I know she gets bullied. That will change, she'll soon get her justice. I just need her with me at all times so I know she's safe, this world still isn't good enough. She's become an addiction to me. I never thought about anyone but myself until now. The desire to touch her is getting stronger by the day, I can't stand it any longer, I need her now.

I look over at the alarm clock and think. I've still got time, I'll be meeting her in a half hour. I look over at my bedroom door twice even though I know my parents aren't home, then I set the photo down in front of me. I unzipped my trousers and pulled them down a little along with my boxers. My manhood was erect, I guess I got carried away at the thought of what we'd do together. I stroked my own parts multiple times and closed my eyes, I let my imagination run wild, I focused on a fantasy I dream of all the time.

I feel the tension rising after a few minutes so I quickly stroke myself faster. A loud moan escapes my mouth, I open my eyes to see the picture. "(Y/N)!"I moan. Semen shoots out of my manhood and it spurt all over the photo, I smiled to myself. I take the precious photo to the bathroom to clean up the mess I made and wash my hands. I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror, fixing my hair a little and pulling a coat on. We'll be together soon my love.

                           *   *   *

Your P.O.V

I gather my things and wave goodbye to one of my nerdy friends, Josh. "I'll see you tomorrow,"I called to him, leaving the school entrance. I skipped along the corridor, not many teachers would be patrolling the halls so I was safe. When I reached my locker I felt a buzz in my pocket. I swallowed a little, thinking of the recent events that have occurred. I've been quite anxious to answer phone calls lately, the same stranger has called me for the third time this month. At first I thought it was simply a prank, but I get a sinking feeling that I'm being watched all the time. No, that's just me over thinking things. I'm always paranoid with anxiety. A lot of people have problems far worse than my own in the world right now, I'm just being self important.

Even so, my hands tremble as I hesitantly take out my phone, I give a deep sigh of relief when I find a text message from my best friend Claire. She said: Need a ride home? Too bored to study. I rolled my eyes a little, she's always been the lazy type. I was grateful all the same, at least she was concerned for me. She's the only one who's noticed the creepy things happening too. I gave her a text back, declining her offer. She really needs to work harder with school. Well, I'm not saying that I'm smart but at least I try.