"I really don't want to say my name yet.", the boy said. "Don't want to change the timeline."

"Anyways.", Jay said. "How do you think we stop a nuclear bomb?"

"A nuclear bomb!", the boy yelled.

"Maybe we could throw the bomb into the speed force?", I asked. "If we can't open a breach, maybe we can do that instead."

"Absolutely not.", Jay said. "That bomb could destroy the speed force, rendering all speedsters without the speed force in their systems."

"We would all lose our powers.", Jessie said.

"Then we need to find another way.", the boy said.

The boy then fell down to the ground. He looked tired. He then froze. We must only be able to stay at top speed for so long. We tried cooling it down and throwing lightning at it. We failed both times because Jay also froze. Jessie went to talk to her dad. I tried to figure out how to save everyone but I just couldn't. I super speeded to Star Labs and looked at Nora and Alura. I sighed and then super speeded back to the hanger. I touched Kara.

"Barry?", Kara asked confused. "What's going on?"

"Um." Tears started pouring. "I can't save us this time."

"What do you mean Barry?"

"There is a nuclear bomb. I can't stop it. We have tried breeching, cooling it down, and lightning." I sighed. "I am so tired."

"Hey." Kara pulled me into a kiss. "You are so strong. Whatever is going on, I know you can figure it out. I love you Barry Allen."

"I love you too Kara Zorel-Allen."

We kissed one more time. I then let Kara go. I then thought I could use the lightning from the speed force. I ran into the speed force and used the lightning to hit the bomb. I landed on the ground in pain. Everyone started moving again.

"Barry!", Kara yelled.

Kara and the little boy ran to my side. After I was checked out by Caitlin at Star Labs, we all decided to talk to the new kid.

*~~*

Kara's Point of View
One Week Later

Barry and I were at Star Labs. We were playing with Nora and Alura. Caitlin, Julian, Ralph, Dominic, Winn, and Cisco were all talking.

"Thanks again for the new suit Cisco.", Ralph said. "I actually look more like a superhero now. How did you even find time?"

"I had some help.", Cisco said looking at Winn. "Which reminds me." Cisco looked at us. "Winn and I made a different variety of suits."

"They are really cool.", Winn said.

Winn has been spending most of his time at Star Labs ever since he quit the DEO. He didn't have a concussion anymore, but his leg is still broken.

"Can't wait to see them.", Barry said.

A flash of light came in. We all saw Jessie.

"Jessie?", Harry asked. "What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you.", Jessie said.

Jessie and Harry walked downstairs. After ten minutes, Jessie walked up. She seemed pretty angry. The lights started flashing red.

"What's going on?", Harry asked walking up.

"It's from Joe. An ARGUSS facility hanger is being attacked. The CCPD is there.", Winn said.

"Ok.", I said. "Let's suit up."

Myself, Barry, Caitlin, Ralph, Cisco, and Jessie all breached to the location. We knocked all the bad guys out besides one.

"Its over pal.", Ralph said.

"No.", the bad guy said. "Its over for Central City."

The bad guy pressed a button. I then felt as if I was still for what seemed like seconds before Barry touched me.

"Barry?", I said. I looked around to see everyone frozen but us. "What's going on?"

"Um." He was crying and looked super sweaty. "I can't save us this time."

"What do you mean Barry?"

"There is a nuclear bomb. I can't stop it. We have tried breeching, cooling it down, and lightning." Barry sighed. "I am so tired."

"Hey." I pulled Barry into a kiss. "You are so strong. Whatever is going on, I know you can figure it out. I love you Barry Allen."

"I love you too Kara Zorel-Allen."

We kissed one more time. I felt like not a moment later, everyone was moving again. I saw Barry laying on the ground in pain.

"Barry!", I yelled.

I ran to Barry's side. Another little boy ran to his side as well. After Barry was checked out by Caitlin at Star Labs, we all went to talk to the little kid.

*~~*

Mystery Point of View

Everyone was in the cortex.

"So you are from the year 2033?", Julian asked.

"Yes.", I said a little nervous. "I accidentally traveled here through time."

"Do you want to return home?", Barry asked.

"Actually, can I stay here for a bit? Only for a couple days."

"Of course.", Kara said. "But can you at least tell us your name?"

"John.", I said. I smiled. "The name is John."