6: Partition

Partition by Beyonce

Try not to die from this one. It took me awhile to write LOL. 2k words

Driver, roll up the partition, please. I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees

Roger and you are in his limo to a club that Freddie book for tonight, in celebration for his birthday. It was one of the most expensive clubs in New York so of course you wanted to doll up extravagantly and well.. to see Roger's reaction. Once you walked down the stairs with a hand on the gold railing, Roger didn't know where to stare at. Your smooth, thick curl hair? Your exposed cleavage? Your right leg sticking out at the slit? Your glowing eyes? Your curves? You could tell he was in a gaze as you slightly smirked, walking past him to enter the limo. He quickly got in as well, pulling you extremely close to him, side eyeing your exposed soft skin.

The ride was dull and long as you stare out the window, sipping some red wine and watch the NY lights. Well to you it was dull whereas Roger was dying to touch you, or you touch him, or both. His bottom lip could've be bleeding by now as he kept staring at your body, thinking of all the things he could do to it. Of course his thoughts made his trousers tight in the front. He shifts his lower body and clears his throat, causing you to turn to him. 'You alright, Rog?' You questioned, seeing his pupils expand largely. It shocked you a bit so you shift your body to face him, placing the glass down. He didn't answer but put an arm over you and leaned you closer instead. 'You look too fucking sexy, love.' His voice was raspy as he whispered in your ear. 

A small smirk appeared on your face for a second then disappears as you looked forward at the driver. He was focused on the road but could clearly hear both of you anytime. Pushing the thought away, you looked back at Roger whose staring at your cleavage. 'Really? Now?' His eyes went up to yours as you spoke, hazed in lust and neediness. Not answering again, he kisses your neck, up to your jaw and down to your collarbone. Your eyes fluttered shut and a hand goes up to his hair with a tug. He growled at the action, triggering your need as well. 'Wait.' You whispered, pulling away from his kisses which causes him to pout a bit. 'Driver, could you be a darling and roll up the partition, please?' The driver looks at you and Roger through the mirror then nods. 'Yes, ma'am.' As the partition slowly rolls up, you never dropped your eye contact with the driver, hinting what's going to happen next.

Once the partition was up, your lips met Roger's quickly. He groans in the kiss as your left hand trails down his chest to his bulge, massaging him painfully slowly. 'Y/n please.' His voice weakens at your continued movements. 'What is it that you want, baby?' You whispered seductively in his ear, hearing his small moans in your ear. 'Anything, just please-' His sentence cuts off with a sharp inhale as your hand is now wrapped his hard dick. 'Relax. I'll take care of you.' You kept your attention at his contorted features as you got on your knees, unbuttoning and unzipping his trousers, then pulling out his dick. 'Look at me.' You demanded, pumping his length as you waited. Roger lifts his head to look down at you, making him even more hard. Your eyes closed as you kissed the tip then around before taking him full into your mouth. His jaw dropped, eyes shut closed, and head back as you started bobbing your head. 

Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up, we ain't even gonna make it to this club

As moans poured out Roger's mouth, you took one of his hand and placed it on your head for him to push more down or grip on. God, he found that hot so he made your hair into a ponytail as you continued. 'Y/n, baby. Don't stop' You moaned in respond, sending vibrations to his dick. He was tipped over the edge and so close, causing him to thrust up into your mouth fast. You gagged a bit as his tip hit your throat, allowing him to do so. 'Fuck- y/n-' Roger's hips slowly stops thrusting as his cum shoots into your mouth. He lets go of your head and pulls out of your mouth, looking at you with ecstasy. 'Swallow all of it.' He demands, lifting your face up so he close see. Obeying his order, you swallowed it whole and opened your mouth for proof.