Chapter 1 - Grayson Dolan.

Tonight is going to be the best night ever, not only because we're going to the biggest party of the summer. I want to make this night the best for myself.

"Olivia are you ready yet?" Connor yelled from downstairs with lots of annoyance in his voice. He's been waiting for a while now, I'm an hour late.

"Yep!" I said excitedly as I turn off my lights and start rushing down the stairs. The excitement is just boiling inside me. This is a party most people try to top but fail to.

We've all thought about throwing a party of our own, yet it's still in the works. We have a lot of parties lined up so It might not happen this summer.

"Alright let's go. We have to pick up everyone." He said as we both start heading out our apartment that we got together a few months ago. Our parents kicked us out of the house, they absolutely hate us for this.

We take Connor's new car tonight, he just got it last week and he's absolutely excited about it. He got it on his own without our parents help like back then so that's why he's so proud of it.

"No guys tonight Olivia." He said sternly as his attention quickly shifted towards me with a stern look then back to the rode.
"Oh c'mon! I want to have the best night tonight." I said as I added a light chuckle.

Connor is very protective over me, the typical older brother role. He only trust me with Ethan and Grayson, the only two boys in our friend group.
To be fair, I'm not close with them, I'm closer with the girls because we've been best friends for a few years and I spend most nights with them.

"This party is filled with douches, don't get your hopes up kiddo." He said with a small laugh, he knows I absolutely hate it when he calls me 'kiddo.'
"Oh fuck off Con." I said slightly annoyed.

My brother is very annoying, yet I love him so much. He's truly my best friend at the end of the day. We've been through a lot and we continue to look out for each other.

-

"Here we go, second shot of the night is for us!" Allison cheered over the music as we're holding a small glass shot. We all immediately take the second shot and I grab my chaser to ease the burning sensation down my throat.

"Weak!" Ethan yelled towards my direction, which caught my attention and I raised my eyebrow.
"Shut up Dolan!" I yelled and felt a laugh escape my mouth. He laughed as well and smiled.

He's kinda cute.

I draw my attention away from him before I fall madly in love with him tonight.

Our pact is to not date within the group nor hookup with anyone in the group. We don't want a relationship ruining our friendship, relationships can be a mess when you're in the same friend group.

"Let's go dance bitch!" Allison cheered as she took ahold of Ella's and I's hand to drag us to the crowd.
"Join us!" Ella yelled towards Connor, Ethan, and Grayson. Connor quickly followed, so did the twins.

I'm not much of a dancer but once the alcohol kicks in I am. Shots usually let me loosen up and have more fun if I were already sober. You don't necessarily need alcohol in your system to have fun but it's another kick.

We all try to stay close in the crowd because that's also part of the pact, we can't leave anyone alone.
It happens sometimes but we try our best to stay with someone.

Allison went off to dance with a guy, Ella and Connor are dancing, Grayson is dancing with a girl, Ethan and I went to go get another shot.

"Here you go." He slurred slightly which threw me off, two shots and he's drunk? Light weight.

"You're drunk already? By two shots Dolan?" I asked while lightly laughing as I took the beer he got me out of his hand.
"I took 3 shots Hughes, I'm not a light weight like you." He said as he laughed.

It's true, I am a light weight. But I don't like being known for it, I don't like when people call me out on it.

"I am not!" I said as I took a sip from my beer.
"Fine, lets get you up to 5 shots so we can be equal." He said with a smirk plastered on his face, it's hot.
"Fine." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

I'm a real dumbass, I've never taken that many shots. I usually cut it at 3 then it's beers after that. Ethan is definitely not a light weight.

"No chaser." He said and my eyes widen. He took the beer out of my hand and held it for me.
"Ethann." I whined slightly but he just had that smirk on his face.

So I did it, I took three more shots. I felt the burning sensation in my throat and I tasted the horrible after taste.

"There we go, little Hughes took those like nothing." He cheered as he pulled me in for a hug.
"Yeah yeah, give me my beer." I said as I pulled away and he handed me my beer back.

"Let's go dance." He said as he took ahold of my hand and dragged me back to the crowd of people.

-

I lost them.

I don't know where anyone is at. I'm completely wasted, taking those shots was a bad idea and I can't imagine the hangover I'm going to deal with tomorrow.

I continue to walk around the crowd of sweaty bodies that are dancing around to the music. Suddenly my eyes caught on to Grayson, I'm not close with him and I rarely talk to him but I need to be with someone. I hate being alone in a party.

"Hey." I slurred as I held onto his arm, he's fit.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asked as he held onto me.
I nodded knowing I'm not okay. I'm far from it, but here I am saying I am.

"Where's everyone?" I ask as I lift my head up, my eyes meet his. My head feels so heavy.
"I'm not sure, I lost Ethan." He said. I felt his hand on my lower back and it feels pretty nice.

"Let's take a shot." I said I took ahold of his hand, something we all do in the group. It's never awkward but I felt different when I held his hand, I'm probably just so drunk and want to get laid.

We walked over to the kitchen again and saw everyone taking a body shot. I've never done that before, I want to try it one day. I want to do it now but I don't know Grayson like that.

"One, two, three." He counted down as we took a shot together. I didn't have a chaser this time, I feel brave.

Without hesitation, I dragged Grayson along to go dance with me.

Grayson stayed relatively close to each other, possibly closer than we should be. My back pressed against his chest My hips swayed along with the music. I felt his hands snake around my waist as he pulled me closer. I felt my ass on his crouch which caused me to bite my bottom lip. I pressed my ass against him and continued to dance.

"Olivia." He groaned into my ear and I tilt my head back. I feel his growing bulge against my ass.

We shouldn't do this.
I hate my sober thoughts.

Grayson suddenly spun me around and a small laugh escaped my lips. I'm now facing him.

"You know that's against the pact." He said with a smirk on his face.
"Yeah, but no one has to know." I said slightly seductive as I felt a whole new feeling taking over me. He bit his bottom lip as his eyes stared into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely as his hands rested on my ass.

I've never paid attention to Grayson before but now my whole attention is on him. He's caught my attention and interest now. He's attractive, like extremely attractive. How have I never realized this?

"Hey guys lets go!" Ethan slurred as he leaned on Grayson which caused us to pull away from each other immediately.

There's some tension between us, this connection between us. He must've felt it too because we continued to maintain that eye contact the rest of the night.

I have to forget about this boy, the pact.