A Bit Too Friendly

Colby and I went into his room while getting cameras set up. "Let's flip this prank." I said, a goofy smile on my face.

"Not gonna lie, that as the cutest and dorkiest face I've ever seen." Colby chuckled, setting the final camera down.

"Not used to the first description, but second one, yes. After all high school was hell for me." I shrugged, sitting on the couch in his room. "Let's do this." I whispered. "What the hell Colby?!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. 

"It's not what it looks like!!!!" Colby shouted back.

"Who the hell is Miranda and why is she snapchatting you pics of her boobs?!" I screamed louder, fake anger evident in my voice.

"I never asked her for them!" He shouted. "Screw this, I'm takin' a drive." He walked out of the room. All of the room mates standing in the hall watching.

"Bro, what's going on?" Corey asked, following Colby.

"(y/n)'s all mad that I've been talkin to other girls on snapchat." Colby shrugged.

"We're over Cole Robert Brock!!" (Y/n) yelled, crying. It was fake crying of course but nobody could tell the difference.

"Woah...what the hell?" Sam commented.

Colby came striding in angrily, looking at me before we both started to break into hysterics.

"Welcome to the mega prank war!!! Team Colby for the win!!!" I shouted, giggling.

"W-What that actual fuck guys!?" Sam said, confused.

"We got you good, Samuel!" Colby laughed.

"Try to prank us. Learn a lesson?" I asked with an eyebrow cocked.

"Yeah, (y/n) is an amazing actress."

"Thanks for the compliment, Golbach."

Everyone eventually cleared the room and went to do their own thing except for Colby and I. We sat there just talking as usual until his hand accidentally touched mine and sparks flew up my arm to my spine. I was really tired so I yawned and laid my head on his shoulder. As I fell asleep he kissed my forehead. 

The next few weeks were jam packed full of youtube videos of me and Colby, Fans either loving or hating on me, and pranks galore. Colby and I had gotten super close. So all of this brings us here, to the kitchen. Colby and I were chilling, the others were out in the pool enjoying the summer. Colby looked at me. "You know, you are probably the only girl I've ever been this close with." He admitted with a chuckle.

"And you are probably the only boy that'd ever have a chance with me." I replied. Colby's eyes lit up weirdly and next thing I know I'm in his warm embrace.