"I can't believe you can't fucking swim." Bakugou mocked finding personal satisfaction and amusement as the girl clung onto him tightly.

"Urusei." She huffed, her cheeks puffing in annoyance.

"By that hag look on your face, you must be mad?" He suddenly asks making my eyes turn to saucers in rage. I had nearly half a mind to strangle the asshole but what good would it be if I went down with him. "I just want you to know you're top five on my kill list." I hiss.

"And here you're number one on mine."Irk marks dance on both our temples as we both neared the pools edge.

So  i turn my head like an owl, catching sight of the pools edge. I leap the remaining distance not wanting to be in his arms any longer and haul myself up and onto land.

Bakugou's eyes catch a brief glimpse of the girls underwear. The ash blonde averts his eyes scratching the back of his head in embarrassment as he now took in her soaked school uniform.

Taking a seat on one of the pool chairs I crossed my arms over my soaked shirt shivering. It wasn't long before Bakugou plopped in the seat next to mine, his eyes staring at the glistening water.

"Ya know I'm not the best at this whole cheering up thing." He grumbled.

"You fucking think." The girl hisses causing the boy to jut his lip in annoyance. "But, the least I can do is take your mind off whatever your mad at, and divert it to me."

My eyes still, as I turned my head taken aback. "You...made me mad on purpose?"

"Seems like it's the only thing I'm good at lately." He smirked not meeting my eyes as I analyzed the male silently.

Bakugou boredly gazed at the water before him, contempt that he was able to get the girls mind temporarily off whatever it was on. He suddenly stilled that as something settled on his hair.

"Thank you."
Her hand tenderly ruffled his spiky hair.
Bakugou's head shifts toward the silver haired girl, his crimson eyes observing her for a few seconds. She offers him a light smile but his eyes were hooked on one thing.

Like a predator he swooped in aggressively but carefully. A sound of shock escaped her lips as He slid off his seat and kissed her intensely as if he had been waiting his entire life to do it.

 A sound of shock escaped her lips as He slid off his seat and kissed her intensely as if he had been waiting his entire life to do it

My mind was in terminal shut down as I tried to grasp what the hell was happening. The hand that I had rested on his spiky head had lost all its nerves. My eyes were lidded shut as I followed along his demanding lips. The kiss was all taking. Like he was drawing something out of me. The malfunction in my brain had ceased and the hand that was in his hair dropped down to push the male away breaking the kiss.

With a heated shudder, I kept the predator at bay, with ragged breaths as his silent lidded gaze nearly entranced me. My pulse pumped in my veins at a rigorous rate as I glared at the male. I never wanted this. But my body said other wise as previous feelings from long ago clawed their way from the pits of my chest. However, something in me stopped those inner demons fueling my inner fury. My mind was already a mess as it was and now it was practically the after mark of a nuclear bomb after what had transpired moments prior. Torn between succumbing to my past demons and welding my lips to his or sucker punching him; I opted for the latter. My already bruised knuckles smashed into his jaw causing his head to snap to the side. After the impact, I comically cradled my injured hand, a swift curse slipping past my lips.

 Bakugou's jaw dropped a full inch, complemented nicely by a slash of red across his cheek

Bakugou's jaw dropped a full inch, complemented nicely by a slash of red across his cheek. He was astounded to say the least but the punch wasn't the thing that had him taken aback. If anything he fully expected it to happen. However, he didn't expect for the girl to actually let him kiss her for that long. His eyes darted to the girl who's back was to him, unable to see her face as she briskly marched off.

"Go bald!"

His hand massaged his stinging jaw, exercising his jaw as if to make sure it still worked. His red glinted, sharp and deadly. Even so, the knowing swaggering smirk of old eased across his face in amusement. However, it fell off after a moment of realization. I probably shouldn't have done that. He internally groaned, jutting out his lip.

"Shit."
||
~Author-sama
Bakushi shippers:

I know Shonami shippers probably hurt af right now

I know Shonami shippers probably hurt af right now. Bakugou and Izanami get a romantic pool kiss and her and Shoto get a cringe worthy Sasuke naruto accidental kiss. 💀But alas Shoto's been in the lead for to long and hasn't even been trying. It's time For him to step his game up or Bakugou's gonna be the one that gets the most book time