Meters away from the pool, I wrestled hell and limb, managing to stabilize one foot on the ground. "Katsu! Wait!" I shriek, my claws gripping the front of Bakugou's wrinkled shirt; a hairs length away from the pool now. Bakugou paused in his actions, tilting his head in alert as the girl now seemed to be shaking. His hand that was on my waist relaxes as he stared down at the girl whoms bangs were casting a shadow. "I...I can't swim." She whispered causing his brows to quirk. Silence settled over the pair as the girls gaze was casted down, cheeks puffed in embarrassment.

Looking up to meet Bakugou's eyes, I gasp as he jumps into the pool anyways. "IDI-"
I should of saved my breath as I choke on and accidentally swallow pool water. The hand that I had fisted into his hair in an attempt to let me go from before had loosened  and floated up taking my soul with it. If it weren't for how tightly he held me, I think my soul would have happily left my body.

It only took a few seconds for us to resurface. I coughed and gagged, but the water heavily settled in my stomach. I practically clung to Bakugou like a wet cat.

"There, now you're cool." Came a snicker causing my murderous eyes to snap up to the culprit.

" Came a snicker causing my murderous eyes to snap up to the culprit

"I'm going to kill you." I threaten weakly, my teeth chattering from cold. "You do that and we both drown." He retorts causing me to purse my lips debating if it was worth it.

"Take us to the edge." I demand but he still keeps that mocking smirk on his face. "Hold on, Let me enjoy this." A confused look takes over my features as I scrunch my nose up as he was finding amusement at me in such a helpless state. Like a little kid, I puffed my cheeks and glared at the ash blonde. He suddenly glanced down to meet the girls crimson eyes with a smug smirk. "This isn't funny." I growled as he was tall enough to still be able to reach the pools bottom but the feeling of my feet coming in contact with nothing but h20 left me crying on the inside.

I inhale sharply as his hands suddenly reach through the water and i go bug eyed as he grips my thighs bringing my hips to his. My eye twitched as my cheeks radiate in embarrassment. He walks us through the water to pools edge, my body latched onto his front like as if I were a baby koala; afraid that if I were to let go, I'd see Jesus.

 He walks us through the water to pools edge, my body latched onto his front like as if I were a baby koala; afraid that if I were to let go, I'd see Jesus