Omega

Louis is an omega who is 24 and goes through his heat. He's always been alone when in one. He hates it and tries to stay away from alphas. His best friend, Harry, who is an alpha doesn't know and he goes over to his house. 

He smells the omega. He goes up to the omega's room and knocks. "Louis?" He hears whimpers and whines. "Lou, can I come in?" "N-No...no a-alphas..." "Lou, it's just me..." Harry hears shuffling in the bedroom. 

"Lou...I know you're an omega..." "H-Hazza..." "Can I come in now?" "Y-yeah..." Harry opens the door with his eyes closed. "You c-can look..." Harry opens his eyes and sees Louis under the covers. He's sweaty and flushed.

 Harry knows to stay away from an omega in heat. He sits at the computer chair and smiles at Louis. Louis smiles and Harry sees his breathing, he's breathing in deeply and slowly breathing out. 

He looks over at Harry and sees a hint of lust and want, but he mostly sees control. "Y-you're controlling y-yourself?" Harry nods. "W-why?" "you're my best friend...shouldn't think like that...you need a good alpha, not just a friend..."

Louis looks down at the blanket and sees a tent. He blushes and tries to cover it. "It's okay Lou, I know you're in heat..it's normal..." Louis whimpers and his covers turn darker. "Lou...want me to leave?" Louis shakes his head. 

"Y-you can stay..." Harry nods and gets up. He goes over to the bed and Louis looks up at him. "H-Hazza..." Harry kneels and looks under the bed. He pulls out a box. "Remember these?" Louis nods. "Got them for you since you told me you were an omega."

He opens the box and Louis sees all the sex toys in the box. "Wanna use any of  them?" "Both of us?" "No, I'll just give you what you need." Louis nods and looks in the box. "c-can you..." Louis points to the 12 inch dildo and Harry picks it up.

"Do you need lube or are you slick enough..." Louis flushes bright red and whimpers. "No..." "okay..." Harry takes the box and goes back to the desk. "Mind if I go on your laptop?" Louis shakes his head. "Okay...do what you need. I'll just mind my business."

Louis watches as Harry goes on his laptop and puts his headset on. Louis slowly uncovers himself and the cold air hits his erection. Louis whimpers and he looks over at Harry. He sees Harry has a tent in his jeans. 

Louis takes the toy and doesn't wait, he just pushes it all the way in. Louis screams and moans. Louis looks over at Harry and sees him gripping the desk with white knuckles. He looks and sees Harry's eyes. They're filled with lust and want.

Louis whines and gets up and off the bed. He wraps a blanket around his waist and goes over to Harry. He taps in on the shoulder. "H-Haz..." "yeah?" "I-I need y-your help..." "With?" Louis whimpers and tightens his towel. 

He doesn't want to say it. "w-with my h-heat..." Harry pauses what he's watching and takes the headset off. "Lou, you need an alpha who wants to mate with you..." Louis looks at Harry with a hurt expression. 

Louis knows it's stupid to cry about this but he wants Harry to be his mate. "Who s-should b-be my mate?" "Nick...or Zayn..." Louis nods. "C-can you get one of t-them..." "Which one?" "Z-Zayn..." Harry nods and leaves.

Louis doesn't want Zayn as a mate.

~

Harry knocks on he door again about two hours later. "Lou?" "W-what..." "I got Zayn here..." "H-he can come i-in..." Harry opens the door and sees Louis covered again with his laptop in front of him. He sees Zayn and smiles at him.

Zayn smiles and looks away. Louis can't lie. Zayn is beautiful, but he's not Harry. "Thanks H-Harry." Harry nods and goes to leave. "H-Harry..." "Yeah?" "C-can you stay...for after a-all this..." Harry nods and leaves the bedroom.