One wild night [Part 1]

Start from the beginning

"Dennis, Winnie's in her room!" Wayne yelled out. Mavis smiled, maybe this will be a good sleepover.

----

"Hey big sis, I got something for you!" Willie exclaimed to Winnie.

"Oh, what is it?' asked Winnie. Willie reached into a little box he had and pulled out a pink pacifier. Winnie was shocked. "Wh-What?! I thought I had that thing tossed out!"

"Come on, sis," said Willie as he tried to hand his sister her pacifier. "You know you need it so you don't have nightmares!"

"I don't need that thing!" exclaimed Winnie. "I don't want Dennis to think I'm a baby!"

"Calm down, he's your friend!" Willie told his sister, hoping she'd understand.

"He's more than a friend to me, Willie!" Winnie told her brother, hoping he'd understand. Sunny just sat there, wondering what her siblings were talking about.

Their conversation was interrupted when they heard a knock on the door. Winnie opened the door, revealing that it was her best friend/zing, Dennis.

"Hi, Winnie!" Dennis greeted his werewolf friend. Winnie didn't respond with words, she instead tackled the half-vampire and began licking him. Willie smiled while Sunny giggled and clapped.

"Ready for the best night ever, my zing?!" Winnie asked with excitement as she got off Dennis.

"You bet!" Dennis responded.

"My little brother and little sister will be joining us," Winnie warned Dennis. "I hope you don't mind."

"Uh, I don't!" said Dennis. While he was happy that Sunny and Willie was joining them, he wanted to spend time with Winnie, and only Winnie.

"So, what should we do first?" asked Willie.

"I got a lot of fun things for us to do!" Winnie responded as she hopped onto the bed. "Let the fun night, begin!"

----

Throughout the evening, the young monsters had a blast at the sleepover. They played board games, told funny stories, and ate a bunch of candy until they got sick.

They didn't realize how fast time really flew, as it was already 11:00 PM, their bedtime.

"Alright, kids, time for bed!" Wayne announced. Sunny had already been asleep for about an hour at that point, while Willie was already laying down.

"Aww, come on daddy!" whined Winnie. "Just one more hour?"

"No, Winnie," Wayne responded. "Bed. Now!" Winnie's ears flopped down in defeat.

'We'll have more fun tomorrow," Dennis told his friend as he yawned and unfolded his sleeping bag

"Yeah, totally," said Willie as he drifted off to sleep.

"Well, night guys," said Winnie as she climbed into bed. Shortly after, she drifted off to sleep. Dreams awaited her.

Unfortunately, her dreams were anything but pleasant.

----

Winnie woke up in the middle of a dark forest, far away from her home.

"Hello?!" Winnie cried out. "Anyone here?!"

No one answered her.

"Wh-Where the heck am I?" Winnie cried even louder, hoping someone would hear her.

Someone did hear her, however.

"Well, well." A chilling voice had spooked Winnie. "If it isn't the human's pet!" Winnie instantly recognized that voice. Dark smoke began to fill the forest, causing Winnie to cough. A shadow form in the smoke. It looked batlike. Winnie instantly recognized the shape. Everything was becoming clear as the figure stepped out of the smoke.