One wild night [Part 1]

Stars lit up the fall sky in Transylvania. Even though the temperature was low, it was a pretty night for all humans and monsters.

A pretty night that was going to be fun for a certain werewolf named Winnie. Her best friend, Dennis, was coming over her house for a sleepover.

Mavis and Johnny were set to go on a romantic night out. Instead of letting Dracula watch the half-vampire boy, they decided to drop him off at the home of their most trusted family members, Wayne and Wanda.

Winnie, in a surprise to no one, was excited beyond belief. The werewolf couldn't wait to have the best night ever. She looked around her room for something fun to do. That was easier said than done.

"Alright, what should Dennis and I do first?" Winnie asked herself as she picked up a board game. "How about a game? Nah..." The wolf than picked up a book. "How about this book? No, that's boring!" Winnie's train of thought was interrupted when she heard a knock at the door.

Outside of said door, was Wanda, Winnie's mother, and her two younger siblings, Willie and Sunny.

"Remeber what I told you, Willie," Wanda whispered in Willie's ear.

"Yes, mommy," Willie whispered back. Winnie opened the door and saw her favorite family members standing there.

"Oh, hi guys!" Winnie waved. Sunny clapped happily and waved back.

"Hey, big sis!" Willie also waved back before dropping a major bombshell. "Mommy said me and Sunny can join the sleepover!"

"... Wha...?" Winnie thought to herself

"Won't this be a fun sleepover?" Asked Willie. "Me, you, Sunny, and our best friend, Dennis!'

"Uh, yeah. That's great!" Winnie exclaimed with fake excitement.

"I'll leave you kids alone for now," Wanda told her children before walking to another room. Winnie invited her younger brother and sister into her room and closed the door.

"Alright, you two, listen up!" Winnie told her two siblings. Willie quickly stood up straight so he could clearly hear what his sister had to say. Sunny, on the other hand, couldn't care less.

"Dennis will be here any minute. I want you two to be on your best behavior. Do I make myself clear?!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Willie exclaimed loudly. Sunny giggled and clapped her hands.

"Okay, I got that out of the way," Winnie thought. "I gotta make sure this is the best sleepover ever!"

----

Meanwhile, at the front door, Mavis was talking to Wayne and Wanda. Dennis was eager to head inside.

"Don't you worry 'bout a thing, Mavis, we will do everything in our power to make sure Dennis is safe!" Wanda told Mavis.

"Yeah, we locked up all our kids in cages," said Wayne.

"Not all of them," Wanda corrected her husband. Mavis was still a little unsure. The vampire lady trusted Winnie, but she was a little too attached to Dennis.

"Can I go in now, mom?!" Dennis eagerly asked his mother. Mavis hesitated to answer.

"If you're worried, I told my son, Willie, to keep a close eye on her," Wanda whispered in vampire's ear. "He'll let me know everything."

"Thanks, Aunt Wanda," said Mavis before turning to her son. "You can go in now."

"Yay!" Dennis exclaimed in excitement as he ran into the house, looking for Winnie.