11

Queen Key 👑 POV

   "Where the fuck are we going man" after this, on god I'm going to my hotel and leaving I need a break I don't like the drama

"Mann chill, look we here now" we pull in a drive way of a unfamiliar house, Slimmy went around to open my door. As we approached the front door Slimmy opened it .

"Aye who house is this"

"You'll see"

"Tell me I don't have time for the guessing games"

"We at my ba— wait you hear that"

"No I don't hear anything" I thought he was tripping but I realize that I hear moaning from a room.

"O hell naw, I know this bitch ain't fucking on my bed that I bought" he said rushing to room busting open the door. He baby mama was on top of some dude I couldn't see who it was.

"Bitch are you fucking stupid fucking in my bed and then have the nerve to disrespect my girl, who tf is this clown ass nigga anyway" she didn't want to move she looked scared like she really fucked up. When she moved I saw it was Kidd my heart drop out of my ass, wtf is this nigga doing with her.

"Nigga I KNOW YOU FUCKING LYING" I really want to slap tf out of both of them this was the most disrespectful thing ever

"Now I would be one ass hole if I popped a cap in you ass" he said talking a gun out of his pants ready to shoot.

"Bro come on it's really not that serious you really finna shoot me, come one Key tell him"

"Actually bae he right you don't shoot him" I said taking the gun from his hand "I'll shoot you myself" I said as I let two shots off in his dick and shot her in her titty. Both of them screamed in pain, his baby mama over crying her eyes out.

"Aye shut up before I give you something to cry about" I said as we left out the room.

"Look you have one more chance after this it's over"I decided to let this one roll off my back plus I don't think she going be bothering me anymore.

"So we not finna talk about how you just shot them like it's nun"

"Nope now lets go to in and out I always wanted to try it" I really didn't want to talk about my past like your girl was a gang members for the bloods in Chicago, but I stop cause I wanted to work on my music and not worry about the bullshit

"Mm sure if you say so"

"Ummm but one question what are we finna do about them"

"Don't worry I'll just hit up the gang, they got that under control

"Are you sure you don't wanna talk about what happened"

"Yeah Babe I'm good I promise"

"Okay" this nigga ask to many questions

Slimmy 💸💎POV

Something is not right, they way she shot them was to easy. She did it without any emotion or second thought, either she used to be in some shit or she practice her aim. I'm not finna ask her about it now I'm going to wait tell we get home after she take her edibles. She less aggravated when she high.

When we got back home I decided to roll a blunt and FaceTime G and tell him to handle my baby mama and Kidd. I really can't believe that shit really happened, you really can't trust niggas these days.

"Aye wassup nigga what do you want"

"Soo some crazy ass shit just happened at Kim's house and I'm going to need y'all to end it and clean it up" I went to tell him the rest of what happened as Key walked in high as a kite, came over and sat on my lap

"Wassup G what y'all talking about"

"Your crazy ass, so we just shooting nigga out the blue"

"Yep"

"Alright bro I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"Alright be smooth" he said as I hung up the phone. I realize the she was high I going to start asking her question.

"Now I know I ask earlier, but for real where you in some shit way back or something"

"Really I don't wanna talk about this" she said as she got up to get her food . "But if you really want to know yes I was a blood for a while then I stop to focus on my music" Dang I would never think she would be apart of some shit like that it was kinda sexy my baby will shot a nigga for me.

As we finished eating and cleaning up we decided to head up stairs for a little Netflix and chill, I wanna spend time with her after my fuck up today.

Sooo I hope you guys like it. It took me a while to write this one been going thur a lot.👑👑👑💸💎

Will Slimmy and Key stay together

How do you feel about Kim and Kidd fucking

What do you think will happen next