TWENTY SIX.

♡ 36,836 likesdong

♡ 36,836 likes
dong.si prom photos
view all 2,936 comments
johntography GET MARRIED
geezer.il COUPLE GOALS
fullsunny YES MY PARENTS
junguwu GET 👏🏻 SOME 👏🏻

♡ 32,936 likesyutass boyfriend vibesview all 1,836 commentsmarklee99 lol gay     wong

♡ 32,936 likes
yutass boyfriend vibes
view all 1,836 comments
marklee99 lol gay
wong.xuxii @marklee99 you're saying that like your not dating me
fullsunny @marklee99 @wong.xuxii TEA
dong.si delete this hoe

"Are we almost there?" Sicheng was being led by Yuta; his hands were covering his eyes.

"Almost," Yuta laughed. The younger looked funny in this state, walking aimlessly and stumbling from Yuta's poor directing. The pair advanced for a few more minutes with occasional bumps in the road. When they finally made it, Yuta couldn't contain his excitement. His hand on Sicheng's shoulder pulled him to a halt infront of a large park.

"Open your eyes," he practically squealed, not being able to contain his excitement. Sicheng fully opened his eyes and adjusted to the light.

"It's the zoo!" Yuta was so excited since he hasn't been to a zoo since he was a child. Sicheng smiled at the excited boy, getting excited as well.

Yuta was latched onto Sicheng's arm while skipping out of the park. He had a bear-eared head band placed on his head and a frog plushie situated beneath his arm. Sicheng thought it was the most adorable sight and he wanted to pinch the older's cheeks. Only because he is cute, not that he likes him or anything.

"Let's get some ice cream," Yuta suggested while pulling on the other's arm.

"I'm sorry, I have to get up early tomorrow." Sicheng wanted to get ice cream with him, but his schedule restricted to him. Yuta pouted, scrunching his eyebrows and sticking his bottom lip out. He gave him pleading eyes, but Sicheng could not change his mind no matter how much he was making his heart flutter. Sicheng reaches out to ruffle the older's hair while politely declining.

"We can hang out after my appointment." Sicheng tried to lighten the mood, causing a smile to spread upon Yuta's face.