"Yeah!" said May.

After hearing them, Eddy was bewildered.

"YOU KISSED MARIE!? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!?" shouted Eddy. Obviously, after those words, the Kanker sisters noticed the presence of Ed and Eddy.

"Fuck." said Ed about their uncovered states.

"Seriously, WHO TAUGHT YOU TO TALK LIKE THAT!?" said Eddy to Ed.

Marie, seeing his friends there and hearing Eddy's words, said to Double D with sad voice: "Wait... Did you... not tell them we kissed? W-Why, Edd? Is not that... maybe you're... ashamed of me?

Hearing her questions, Double D felt as he had been hit by a hurricane! Immediatly afterwards, he managed to free himself from Lee and ran towards Marie.

"NEVER THINK OF ANYTHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!" shouted Double D to Marie, grabbing her by the shoulders. His reaction caught all the others unprepared, even Marie.

"Waoh, Double D." Marie said, surprised.

"Oh God! I-I'm sorry! I didn't want raice my voice a-against you!" said Double D with sorry voice. After a little pause, he spoke again:

"M-Marie. I didn't say anything to them... because I didn't know if it... suited you."

"What do you mean?" asked Marie.

"I-I mean... A-Are we a couple, Marie?" asked Double D, rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

Marie blushed... she knew she wanted to be his girlfriend. But she wanted to know if he wanted to be her boyfriend. So she said, embarassed: "We are?"

Double D blushed... then he took Marie's hands and said: "Marie, what I'm about to say... I say it not because your sisters are here, not even my friends are here..."

Marie's eyes were shining and, getting closer and closer to him: "Yes, Double D?" she said.

Looking in her eyes, Double D was trembling... But he knew what he had to ask her. Finally he said it, blushing: "...W-Would you be m-my girlfriend?"

After that wonderful question, Marie jumped into his arms and kissed him! Double D didn't know what to do. He was too surprised by her reaction. Kiss her was like being in seventh heaven for him.

"OH MY GOD! THAT'S NOT A KISS! SHE'S TRYING TO EAT DOUBLE D'S FACE!" shouted Ed.

"Shut up, lumpy! This is Double D's moment!" said Eddy, capping Ed's mouth.

"Aaaaaauuuuuwwww!" said Lee and May in unison.

After the kiss, Marie said with tears of joy on her face: "I've been waiting for this moment for so long! Of course I want to be your girlfriend, Edd!".

Double D felt like he was on top of the world and wanted to scream: I LOVE MARIE KANKER!

"However..." said Marie.

"Uh? W-What?" asked Double D.

"Is that... I would have preferred that all this happened in a more romantic way, eheh." Marie said, giggling.

Suddenly, after Marie's expectation: "THIS IS STILL POSSIBLE!" shouted Eddy with a diabolical smile.

Double D and Marie were surprised by Eddy's words.

"Listen, we are the only ones who know that you're engaged, ok? And on this winter will be the usual school dance. So... YOU TWO CAN REVEAL IT TO EVERYONE RIGHT THERE! What you have to do is behave normally until that date, without giving too much attention. Is not it a brilliant plan?" said Eddy, proudly.

"That... is... a GREAT IDEA! What do you think?" asked Marie to Double D.

"Well... if you want to do in that way, it's ok for me. I-I trust you." answered Double D.

Marie was so ecxited about Eddy's idea. She couldn't stop hugging Double D for happiness.

"My little boy is a little genius!" said Lee, hugging Eddy against his will.

"Ok, ok but DON'T TOUCH ME!" shouted Eddy to Lee.

"As long as there is no dance, no one will have to say a word about Sockhead and Marie. Cross on the heart?" said Eddy.

"Cross on the heart!" said all the others. During that promise, Double D and Marie held the hand of the other. Both were so happy in having understood that they are made to be together. But it wouldn't be easy to keep the secret until the winter dance. Double D was sure of one thing: he would do anything to fulfill Marie's wish.

Ehi Guys! I hope you like it! If it is so, leave a comment to tell me your opinions! Is not over, so see you next time!