Part 3: Conflicted Feelings

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Lee and May broke into the bathroom, scaring Marie.

"SO, WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?" asked Lee, curious.

"TELL US! DON'T KEEP US ON THORNS!" said May.

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT PRIVACY IS!?" shouted Marie to her sisters.

After a few seconds, Marie spoke again:

"Well... I kissed him..."

"Aaaaaaaaaaand...?" asked the two sisters in unison.

Marie began to smile and blush. Just thinking about it, she immersed herself in the tub water to "cool off". Finally, she shouted happily:

"HE RETURNED THE KISS!"

All the 3 sisters started screaming for joy!

"GIVE US DETAILS: WAS IT NICE? UGLY? TRIVIAL? ROMANTIC?" shouted Lee.

"It was... so perfect! And he... what a phenomenal kisser!" said Marie, smiling.

Their screams became louder!

"How I wish my big Ed would do it to me too." said May, daydreaming.

"So, you are now a couple, right?" asked Lee.

With that words, Marie's smile disappeared and then she said with low voice:

"We... we haven't talked about it yet..."

"...what?" asked Lee.

Marie didn't answered.

After that, Lee took a towel and gave it to Marie.

"Put some clothes. Let's go to a place." said Lee.

"Where?" asked Marie, surprised.

"It's a surprise." said Lee, serious.

Marie, after drying and getting dressed, left the roulotte with her sisters. In their car, Marie asked again where they were going. Lee didn't answered. May didn't know what was happening. After a few minutes of travel, they arrived. Marie, looking out the car window, understood where they were: they were in front of Double D's house.

"WHY ARE WE HERE? AND WHY DID WE COME BY CAR?" asked Marie, embarassed

"First question: we have to talk with him; second question: we spared the time to take you by force." said Lee.

Part 3: NEED TO TALK

Ed, Double D and Eddy were having breakfast. Ed was combining a mess with all that butter on his toast. Eddy, while he eat, tried to understand what Double D was hiding. Instead Double D tried to avoid uncomfortable questions. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Who will ever be? I'm going to see, you stay here." said Double D to Ed and Eddy.

He arrived to the entrance, opened the door and... he couldn't believe what he was seeing: the Kanker sisters. Even though they were all three in front of him, Double D only said the name of one of them:

"M-Marie!? W-Why are you here? Everything is alright?"

Marie didn't answered. Her face, red with embarassment, tried to avoid his gaze. Meanwhile, Lee broke in his house, grabbed Double D and, leading him to the kitchen, slammed him against the wall. The girls didn't notice Ed and Eddy. The two boys remained silent to avoid being targeted. Double D was confused; he didn't know what was happening.

"Hey! Don't hurt him!" said Marie, worried for Double D.

"Listen to me, mollusk! You can't think of kissing our sister like last night without having been engaged to her!" shouted Lee to Double D.