Date

Jimin woke up the next morning feeling super scared and excide because today he was going to meet Jeongguk for the first time in real life.

(Jimin pov)

I was trying to pick out an outfit from my closet when I heard a loud knock on the door. I ran downstairs and open it up and saw Jin hyung and Taehyung standing there. Hey, hyungs, what are you doing here? I ask them while letting them into my house.

"We're here to help you look good for your date!" Jin hyung said. I admittedly take both of them into a hug.

Thank you. I said. They laugh a little before we all pulled away from the hug and went upstairs to pick out something for me to wear.

"Should go for something cute or hot?" Jin hyung ask.

"Let's go with a mix of both," Taehyung said and I nodded my head agreeing with him. Taehyung started to pick out my clothes while Jin hyung started on my hair and make-up.

(15 mins later)

"Alright, Jimin, I'm done with your hair and make-up, go get dress." I got up and took the clothes that Taehyung pick out for me before running into the bathroom.

(2 mins later)

I came out wearing a white shirt, blue rip skinny jeans, and a red jacket.

"You look great Jimin! Jeongguk is going to love it!" Taehyung said making me blush

"Speaking of Jungkook, I'll drop you off at your date. Let's go." Jin hyung said. I nodded my head before grabbing my stuff and following Jin hyung out to his car.

(Jungkook pov)

I played on my phone while I waited for Jimin. What am I going to say, what if I embarrass myself, what if he doesn't like me?!

"Um...hi...Jungkook." I look up from my phone and saw Jimin. I quickly smiled as I felt all my doubts slowly fading away.

Hey, Jimin, you look great. I said to him making him blush.

"T-thanks." he said.

Why are you so nervose, baby? I ask.

"B-Because it's my first time meeting you in real life and stuff..."

Don't be shy baby. Today let's just have fun and get to know each other. Okay? I said taking his smaller hand into my bigger hand.

"O-okay," he said blushing. We walk out of the small cafe we were in and got onto my motorbike.

Hang on tight, baby. I said to Jimin. He wraps his arms around my waist and put's head on my back.

"Please be careful," he said softly but I could hear a little bit of fear in his voice.

Trust me, I got this. I said before driving off. I took Jimin to the movie theater to go see a horror movie. 

(Author/ third pov)

One of the actors screams causing Jimin to jolt at the sound. Jungkook chuckled a little before wrapping his arm around the older neck and pulling him in close. Jimin blush and relax a bit. "I got you," Jungkook whispered in his ear. 

(Timeskip)

"Why would you take me to see a horror movie if you knew I would be scared?!" Jimin pouted cutely making Jungkook laugh a little. Jungkook put his arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him close.

"So I could do things like this," Jungkook said making the smaller blush.

"I-I hate you..." Jimin said barely audible but Jungkook still heard it and smile.

"Sure you do," he said. "Let's go to an arcade," he said holding Jimin's hand and pulling him out said the movie theater and onto his motorbike.

(Timeskip)

"Thanks for dropping me home, Jungkook, "Jimin said getting off his motorbike and handing him his helmet.

"No problem, baby." After they left the movie theater, Jungkook took Jimin to an arcade and they played games together. After that, they got something to eat and walk around a nearby park for a while before Jungkook drop Jimin home. "So...can I get your number or..." Jungkook said in a flirty tone making Jimin smile slightly. Jimin held out his hand and Jungkook gave his phone to him. 

"Here you go," Jimin said giving his phone back to him.

"Thanks, baby. Now, can I get a kiss for taking you out?" he said. Jimin giggled.

"No, not yet, you pervy bunny but you will get a gift for taking me out," Jimin said. Jungkook smiled looking at Jimins beautiful face.

"Good night, Jimin." Jungkooks voice lace with love and sincerity.

"Night ggukie," Jimin said blushing. He watches as Jungkook drove away on his motorbike his heart was beating fast. He knew Jin hyung and Taehyung would want to to know everything that happened but he could worry about that later. Jimin took a shower and put on his clothes. he took a picture of what he was wearing and sent it to Jungkook.

___________________

Chim.Chim:

Chim:

Chim.Chim: There's your gift

Jeon.Jeongguk: Damn...

Jeon.Jeongguk: I love it but...

Jeon.Jeongguk: I'm going to sue you for being this sexy and for teasing me

Chim.Chim: 😂