Chapter Eight

Once the ambulance arrived at the hospital, Kengkla was brought to the critical section.

He was being checked by the doctor and was given oxygen and given CPR.

Techno was waiting outside still in panic. Tin, Kengkla's family and their close friends came and try as they might to be patient and comforting Techno who was still crying.

Then the doctor came out with a look that could says it all.

"I'm sorry we could save him. The arteries were severely injured. He received several legions and cuts from the impact. Mr Kengkla passed away at 3.30PM. I'm sorry for your loss" the doctor said and soon he left them.

Techno was bawling by the news. So were Kengkla's mae who was crying. His friends were still in shock.

Techno was crying so much he passed out. Once he woke up in his own bed, he saw Type who smiled at him.

"You're finally awake ai'No" Type said "how are you feeling? You've been passed out for a week"

"A week? What happened that made me passed out for a week?!" Techno ask

Type then said "you forgot huh? It's ok you will remember soon ai'No. Just rest na and I will go and ask Can or Kengkla to cook for you"

"K-Kengla?" Techno ask and Type nodded

"Yeah Kengkla, your boyfriend. You forgot?" Type ask

Techno just look at Type shocked "m-my boyfriend?? He's still alive?"

"Yes...still alive..."Type said "are you sick?" Type put his hand over Techno's forehead

"Kengkla still alive?" Techno ask and Type just shook his head

"You got a bad dream while you were unconscious or something?" Type ask

Techno shook his head "I don't know what to tell you....it's weird" he answered

"Ahh you are wasting time. I need to get you something to eat" Type said and soon he left the room. He realized he was back in the university apartment. The room he was staying with Kengkla. Their dorm room.

Techno became confused "what the hell happened?!"

He saw the calendar and it said December 2018. Techno scratched his head "Did I go back in time? To years ago?"

Then he saw Kengkla came in with a tray of food and Techno's jaw dropped.

"P what's with that look? You made it look like you are seeing a ghost" Kengkla said

Techno stuttering "i-its not not....I'm just surprised... yeah"

"Oh okay. Now here is my special porridge" Kengkla said and placed the tray in front of Techno and proceed to feed Techno who's eyes still doesn't move away from Kengkla.

Techno manage to rub Kengkla's face and felt like it was surreal "it can't be a dream. This is the reality" he mumbled. Kengkla didn't do anything just smiled and put the spoon back to the bowl and kisses the older male's hand. 

"You miss me so much phee?" Kengkla ask and Techno nodded and Kengkla said "I missed you too. You were passed out for a week. For who knows what reason"

Kengkla proceed to kiss Techno and Techno felt like the beginning of déjà vu.

That night, with Kengkla arms wrapped firmly on his hip, Techno thought "I have to make it right. To not let Kengkla go" he look at Kengkla touching the younger male's face tracing his fingers all over and said "I promise I won't let you leave me, ever again. Even if the world is against us I won't let go of our love" 

What will happen next? Stay tuned

AN:Hi. So I've updated another chapter. Right on time for the next day. I hope my readers aren't surprised with this. Next will be the epilogue. Bye for now.